Hit The Lottery

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'd keep a small portion to play with, but use the majority for debts. You gotta live a little.

keep like a $1k to play with and use the rest for bills

See thats the thing.... A thousand isnt going to carry me very far. Everything I want is always more than I have. Well more than I am allowed to spend. I get a daily allowance of 40 bux. HAHAHA

HONEY CAN I HAVE SOME MONEY----- what for???--------WELL I WANT THESE NEW SPRINGS FOR MY CAR--------- god damn you and that car. I am tired of you wasting money on that POS ,blah,blah,blah,blah, wonk , wonk , wonk.

As much as I am in to cars.... Man it took me 2 years to get a turbo . 4 months to get hondata dyno tuned. Thats why i am eager to make my car faster. We have many vehicles. But the accord is mine and thats the car I want to mod. My to-be beast grocery getter. ahahahah.....Cant touch the cobalt. still under warrenty, the bike is fast enough for me. Who in the hell wants to fix up a work truck .. So the accord is like a project car. My thing that keeps me out of trouble.

you should listen to your wife. she seems to be the only sane one in the family.

you don't NEED shit for your car. you WANT it.

boostedf22 said:
...Who in the hell wants to fix up a work truck ..

::raises hand::

id body drop and bag that fucker and lay it on the ground...

Until then, Satan owns your soul, and you don't want to burn in hell do you?

^^ he's right you know

you should listen to your wife. she seems to be the only sane one in the family.

you don't NEED shit for your car. you WANT it.

i wouldnt only keep maybe 1000 of that in total....

if your that deep in debt it would make sence to put most of that into your debt even for the fact that you will have it payed off earlier and if some bad shit happens and your out of money you may not have to cut the payments so close and it will look better on your credit record that you got it payed off so early ^_^ providing your not late as is and if then whats the fucking discussion about pay the shit off

Well we decieded to just spend all the money on the credit cards. Cuts 2 months of the bill. I didnt make the choice. Its either listen to her or not get any poon-tang.

I'm glad someone has some common sense in the house. :p

Back