Holy Sh*t...It's Snowing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
no its hard to get good clothes out here, they just have colorado teams I get lucky sometimes but is not like I can go anywhere and get the gear, like you can.

I want hoodies, shirts, sheatshirts, shorts, and a dodgers jacket for the summer (like they wear when they are on the bench during the games) to bad you wont get me raiders stuff.

I have a friend going out to cali this month and she wont buy me anything raiders either. :p
It's coo, since you let me hang on to the rims, I guess I can get you some Raider Gear :ph34r: :laugh:

Try finding the stuff you want from Eastbay.com first, because the shit you want is expensive, i'm sure you know that. You're right tho, I got easy access to the shit you want. When I go shopping, i'll price some shit for you and if it's cheaper to go through me, then i'll get it for you but obviously if you can get it cheaper some where else, do so.

It snowed again...WTF? :blink: It has never snowed 2 days in a row out here since i've been out here, never.

Quoted post[/post]]
And the raiders just suck, that's why nobody wants to buy anything for you :p
:laugh: :thefinger: they may suck but they are still my favorite team

Quoted post[/post]]

Try finding the stuff you want from Eastbay.com first, because the shit you want is expensive, i'm sure you know that. You're right tho, I got easy access to the shit you want. When I go shopping, i'll price some shit for you and if it's cheaper to go through me, then i'll get it for you but obviously if you can get it cheaper some where else, do so.
didnt find anything on east bay, I looked at some of the websites and damn they are pricy, shit you could go to walmart and find stuff it wouldnt mater to me, like walmart out here has tons of rockies,nuggets, and broncos stuff, but no cali teams. Ill send you pictures of what kind of stuff i am looking for

Quoted post[/post]]
didnt find anything on east bay, I looked at some of the websites and damn they are pricy, shit you could go to walmart and find stuff it wouldnt mater to me, like walmart out here has tons of rockies,nuggets, and broncos stuff, but no cali teams. Ill send you pictures of what kind of stuff i am looking for
hit me up on AIM fucker

yea wierd ass weather. yesterday here in san diego it hailed on and off al day with the light rain. today its back up to 75 degrees atleast.

Back