honda pickup protoype

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
04honda.650.jpg

thoughts?

I think it actually looks pretty good :thumbsup:

Pretty much a civic front end on a nissan frontier.

I doubt it will ever come out, but if it does, you know the prototypes never look like the final product. Look at the RSX.

honda truck is ok, but wtf is with the lights? seriously people, trucks are for offroad, those gay lights make it look pretty lame. Best truck is still early 90's toyota's by far, well any toyota truck rocks, cept the T100.

My thoughts. The headlights look like they are HID projectors. Yes, cool on a car, not on a truck. That would blind the hell out of everyone.

Next, for an actual chance to succeed, they can not just throw a v6 in there if it is going to be a full size, they need a V8. No ford guy is going to look at some under powered Japanesse peice of crap. Knowing honda, they will just introduce it as a Mid size pickup. Things that they need to do is fuck unibody for the truck, go with a true chassis and put a good v6 for the midsize. Try and take a little market share away from the S10 and the Ranger.

Back