Honda Trivia

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jan 13 2004, 12:13 AM-->
92civicb18b1
@Jan 13 2004, 12:05 AM
Q:When was the Accord first introduced?

acd_img.jpg

I don't have that font or whatever it's called installed in my computer. Too bad i wanted to look at that site.

Next question?

I actually wouldn't mind owning one and keeping it in prestine condition, maybe it would have collectors value later down the road. But driving one, I don't know about that.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 12 2004, 06:30 PM
I actually wouldn't mind owning one and keeping it in prestine condition, maybe it would have collectors value later down the road. But driving one, I don't know about that.

welll ummm it wasnt very old when i had it :ph34r:

i had an 81 2 dr honda accord lovingly referred to as 'bucket'

well, it wasn't mine, it was my brothers, but i drove it so much it very well was mine.

it had only one door that worked, a hole in the muffler, no radio, fuzzy seat covers to hide the horrid interior... etc.

but the car worked forever! we could only see 34000 on the odometer, but it probably had over 300k on it.

damn good car. after we sold it... the owners crashed it. :( poor bucket

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 12 2004, 04:30 PM

fool just slap some spinners on it and you're all set. anything goes with spinners.

Back