Hondaswap.com - For Sale.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

posol

RETIRED
I'm selling the website. For some reason or another, it's come in between myself and a good friend of mine. So be it, I'll get rid of it if it has any chance of helping restore a relationship gone wrong.

By contract on terms of sale, ALL current mods/admins besides myself are to stay on the staff. If you can't agree to that, then i'm not selling it to you.
All ad money will be you're sole income, as well as paying the hosting bill will be at your expense.
All current ads will run their course. If they wish to renew, they will do it with you, the new owner.

Costs: $35 /month for hosting, domain is at your own expense to renew. We got about a year left. I will transfer ownership over to you through parava networks.
Revenue: Varies, but is at least 50 bucks profit a month and has been as high as 110 in one month.

you get the name, you get the site, you get all the code, you get the articles. 100% transfer.

Entertaining offers. Easily make back your money within in a year, from there on in, it's profit.

Brian@hondaswap.com is the email.

Thank you.

i'll try to catch you later on then.

and one more clause- I get to keep my e-mail address, as does everyone else who has one :)

What does the domain cost to renew??

If Calesta doesn't buy it I will, just to keep it open. I'd try to keep my influence to a minumum, as I like things the way they are :)

he isnt selling the site just for taking over the monthly/yearly charges, there is a premium on top of that as well.

and he knows my stance on this subject :(

man that sucks that a website has come between you 2 (thats what it appears...dunno the situation exactly) :( i hope everything works out and that you 2 get everything taken care of and become good friends again.

I honestly think if the site is sold it will loose focus and a good php programmer as well.
B you've brought this place a long way it's like your baby can't believe you'd give it up.
There's got to be another way to resolve this.

he has a point, shit happens. Wherther or not you own a website has no bearing on this...

[CHANT]
we want B...
we want B...
we want B...
[\CHANT]

sup..i dont know any of you personally..but this site/forum is hella informative..ive been to other site forums..and nothin can compare..seriously..and it would def suck if it wasnt around anymore..SOMEBODY KEEP THIS ALIVE..FOR THE LOVE OF HONDAS..

:wub: I LOVE YOU PISSEDOFFSOL, (and weve never even met) DONT LEAVE US! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BRIAN, OWNER OF HONDASWAP.COM = :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: : :worthy: :worthy: !!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU, LOOK AT WHAT YOUVE DONE FOR SO MANY PEOPLE, LOOK AT HOW MANY PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE. YOUVE GOT IMPORT TUNER MAGAZINE TO HATE YOU, WHAT A GREAT ACCOPLISHMENT. YOU CANT JUST GIVE UP HONDASWAP. I NEED INFO ON MY LS SWAP. :rant: THINK OF WHAT YOUR MOTHER WOULD SAY.........

i hate to think what this site would become if it were sold. the site certainly changed my ways and informed me in many things. i think the site will go to shit if a non hs member took it over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back