Hondaswap.com - For Sale.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Domeskilla@May 29 2003, 09:56 AM
B, why not just hand the site over to Steve or another Admin to play "big wig" for a little bit while you let your personal life straighten out? No reason to sell your heart and soul, when you and Bill work it out, you'll want it back.

Yea give it to E or else Steve. Both are on here alot, E knows what he is talking about and Steve has the computer background. He can keep this site from turning gay. B. go to the strip club with Bill and everything will suddenly turn out ok.

I think you should give it to someone just until you and your friend get your friendship back in place or whatever i mean a website isnt worth a friend but you will both think that whatever you fought over was stupid in the future and then it wont matter that you have your website back then.

ive been pretty much staying out of this whole thing for the most part .... but i feel the need to comment on this .... i dont know for sure ... cuz i really havent talked to either of you about this "issue"... but i really dont think its the site....
i dunno
fuck it
:imgone:

ha ha ha ha, you lose B, you have been chosen as the new owner. In reality, I'd buy it from you just to keep it open. But, it doesn't take a genious (obviously, I figured it out) that hondaswap.com is your "e-limb". Forget it babe, you don't own it, it owns you! And we wouldn't want it any other way! New owner=pissedoffsol.

Yeah, I believe the site only can be ran one way, and the best way is with B as the major influence as the owner/operator. Any other way would be different and probably wouldn't hold up as good as B held up the site. It would be like eating hot dogs with lasagna instead of macaroni and cheese, not good. :(

as much as i agree with all of you, you all do have to realize that hondaswap was in fact created by brian, which was spawned off of ECDS, and he had help from others as well:

Chet, Trinity, SIRKID, Calesta, myself, shinmato, trailorparkpimp amongst all the moderatoring team, and more importantly the members of this site, have made hondaswap what it is today.

I have been talking with brian about what is going on with the site, and in all honesty, from what I gather, it is his own decision to do what he is doing, he wants a change, so if that is what he wants, then you will all have to live with that, hondaswap will still be here, brian will still post, nothing will really change except ownership if someone actually buys it. so basically what i am getting at is just respect b for what he has done, and what happens in the future, is what happens in the future.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@May 29 2003, 07:38 PM
...It would be like eating hot dogs with lasagna instead of macaroni and cheese, not good. :(

:huh: that's about the dumbest analogy i've ever herd.

ok i don't understand this . . . the issue is not the site. B you assumed it was. i'm pissed at you so you're going to sell your website? wtf. This is just some childish way of getting people to go "oh no! don't go B" and it worked, whatever. You haven't even talked to me about what the issue is and E is right its not the site. You are and should be proud of this site. I brag about it for you. web shit is what you do, and its what you're good at it.

I'm sorry i blew up after the fagot mobile comment. I'm the kind of person that holds things inside and then the shit hits the fan.

the real issue is the fact that you don't like anything and you never want to do anything. . . and the reason you give is because its gay.

gay is not a reason for disliking something

gay is not a reason for not wanting to go somewhere or do something

for example you don't like miatas because they are gay or it's a fagot mobile. . . this statement does not describe a reason for not liking the car

so if you want a friendship . . . . end the sarcastic comments and talk to me in person or on the phone . . .

putting the site up for sale shouldn't have even been a thought in your mind if you had any idea what i was pissed about. selling the site wouldn't make things any better and if you actually talked to me you would have known this.

this is the last of any type of arguement with B i am posting . . . say what you want, respond if you want, but i probably won't read it. i'm done. . . if this gets settled it will be offline.

Originally posted by kylemarhx@May 29 2003, 05:17 PM
:huh: that's about the dumbest analogy i've ever herd.

Yeah I am just a big ass fan of mac and cheese w/ hot dogs.

:) maybe the site wont sell just like the del sol ???? :lol:

im just joking B

i hope the site is not sold though

B I would say do not sell the site. You have done a shit load of work just to get a couple of hundred out of it. But if you are looking for change do whats best for you, build a new bigger and better site or whatever.

BTW Chet :owned: this thread.

Awwww. This sounds like a twisted up and revamped version of the BIGASS but completely STUPID fight me and my girl just got done with...

LACK OF COMMUNICATION is what it all boiled down to.

That, and the fact that B = :ghey: :p

Originally posted by jamiedude@May 29 2003, 10:59 PM
:) maybe the site wont sell just like the del sol ???? :lol:

im just joking B

i hope the site is not sold though

that is what I was thinking. You cant sell a del Sol for basicly nothing what makes you THINK You can sell a webadress.

Originally posted by asmallsol@May 30 2003, 01:39 PM
what makes you can sell a website address!

Panda-makes-more-sense.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back