Hondaswap.com - For Sale.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by asmallsol@May 30 2003, 01:53 PM
It now makes sence

sense.

spelling101.jpg

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@May 29 2003, 08:36 PM
ok i don't understand this . . . the issue is not the site. B you assumed it was. i'm pissed at you so you're going to sell your website? wtf. This is just some childish way of getting people to go "oh no! don't go B" and it worked, whatever. You haven't even talked to me about what the issue is and E is right its not the site. You are and should be proud of this site. I brag about it for you. web shit is what you do, and its what you're good at it.

I'm sorry i blew up after the fagot mobile comment. I'm the kind of person that holds things inside and then the shit hits the fan.

the real issue is the fact that you don't like anything and you never want to do anything. . . and the reason you give is because its gay.

gay is not a reason for disliking something

gay is not a reason for not wanting to go somewhere or do something

for example you don't like miatas because they are gay or it's a fagot mobile. . . this statement does not describe a reason for not liking the car

so if you want a friendship . . . . end the sarcastic comments and talk to me in person or on the phone . . .

putting the site up for sale shouldn't have even been a thought in your mind if you had any idea what i was pissed about. selling the site wouldn't make things any better and if you actually talked to me you would have known this.

this is the last of any type of arguement with B i am posting . . . say what you want, respond if you want, but i probably won't read it. i'm done. . . if this gets settled it will be offline.

Acting out and posting on a webboard like that is just as immature as him saying gay and making sarcastic marks. I, too, have noticed that he is usually bias to do so...but i also understand that its just his phrase for the time being. People are like that. There really shouldn't even be an argument to begin with that would need to be settled offline, what gets said and done online, is like a completely different world and doesn't need to be drug into your personal life. If the conflict was online, let it stay there...otherwise just settle it amongst yourself. If you two have that good of a friendship, than you need not fight over childish shit such as this.

my .02 cents

it isnt an online problem
this just happens to be where it came to surface

i know both of them personally, and i dont even know the whole story
so there really is no way that people on here who only talk to them online or read posts by them, can possibly know what the hell is going on

dredging this topic up over and over is pointless
if its going to be worked out it will be worked out offline without the help of others

game plan:

everyone stop trying to make yourself part of what you're not.\

:locked:

any mods/admins feel free to open this if you feel like hearing people suck ass and complain because that's all this thread was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back