How far fetched does this sound?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I always wanted to do that..Matter a fact I posted it here when i first joined and PISS. says thats the dumbest thing he has ever heard or some shit..To him it seemed like a stupid idea..
I stiill want to do it...My buddie has a geo metro converted into a suzuki swift...same shit but different engine and a couple of other stuff...

Her check it out.....suzuki swift turbo/nos
One thing you have to remember is that you have a small engine bay so it going to be a bitch to get the engine in there...Look at the pic and see how crowded its in there..and thats a small engine compared to the b18's...
DaYum..I would love to see that..... :worthy:

ya that was the car...I knew you would post a pic cuase you had them I have them too but I never got them from my friends camera :angry: that thing looked crazy :)

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Sep 2 2005, 11:15 PM
If I had a Metro, I'd sell it and buy some brake pads. I get the whole wanting to do something different, but I am also a practical person, and while interesting, it just wouldn't get the benefits per blood and sweat pound an EF swap would.
[post=549068]Quoted post[/post]​

I hate EFs. They're ugly, and much like 92-95 hatches around here are practically impossible to find. The ones that ARE around and in "running" condition look like they've been shot at and beat to death.

all you really need in a stripped out metro is a turbo d16... minimum 200whp and youll ass pound ALOT of cars out there.

Originally posted by formby@Sep 2 2005, 07:18 PM
a win is a win.....in a metro or not......however i peronaly would not drive one
[post=548840]Quoted post[/post]​

A fuck is a fuck too, but how often do you go bangin' 500lb crater faced chicks just to get ass?

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Sep 5 2005, 01:32 PM-->
@Sep 2 2005, 07:18 PM
a win is a win.....in a metro or not......however i peronaly would not drive one

A fuck is a fuck too, but how often do you go bangin' 500lb crater faced chicks just to get ass?
[post=549798]Quoted post[/post]​

It's always gotta come back to some inane sexual reference that never has any real world relevance... <_<

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Sep 5 2005, 02:32 PM-->

bahahahahahaaaaa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

v8 miata > *

www.v8miata.com

buying a miata shell: $1000-
buying v8 conversion kit: ~$4000
buying engine: depends on what you want

passing a modena 360 @ laguna seca: priceless :D

just an idea.

while the metro idea sounds pretty solid, i'd stick with an HF, just keep searching....

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Sep 7 2005, 04:36 PM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Sep 5 2005, 02:32 PM
formby

[post=550876]Quoted post[/post]​

depends how desperate i was......fat girls need love too.....mmmm i love cottage cheez :puke2: :puke2:

Originally posted by formby+Sep 9 2005, 10:33 AM-->
Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Sep 7 2005, 04:36 PM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Sep 5 2005, 02:32 PM
formby

[post=550876]Quoted post[/post]​

depends how desperate i was......fat girls need love too.....mmmm i love cottage cheez :puke2: :puke2:
[post=551937]Quoted post[/post]​

Quagmire

Hey - fat chicks need love too... But they gotta pay.

Originally posted by 2000Si+Sep 4 2005, 12:20 AM-->
@Sep 2 2005, 11:15 PM
If I had a Metro, I'd sell it and buy some brake pads. I get the whole wanting to do something different, but I am also a practical person, and while interesting, it just wouldn't get the benefits per blood and sweat pound an EF swap would.
[post=549068]Quoted post[/post]​

I hate EFs. They're ugly, and much like 92-95 hatches around here are practically impossible to find. The ones that ARE around and in "running" condition look like they've been shot at and beat to death.
[post=549370]Quoted post[/post]​

you think EF's are ugly but a geo metro isnt? :blink:

EFs are boxy, Geos aren't... much the same reason I like EGs and EKs.

I just don't like boxy cars. Is that a problem for you?

and think about the money involved. a gsr or itr swap is 3200-4500. pretend its not even that much say you can get either for 2K. do you even know if it will fit under the hood?

do you know how to do custom fab work? welding? making custom axles? mounts? what are you going to do about engine management?

to answer your question, no its not smart and especially not cost effective.

Originally posted by 2000Si@Sep 12 2005, 06:53 PM

[post=553309]Quoted post[/post]​

no not a problem just trying to figure out why you think geo metros are nicer than EF's. i guess you have your own opinion but i would walk before i drove a geo metro. personal opinion

Originally posted by CoreyR+Sep 12 2005, 06:58 PM-->
@Sep 12 2005, 06:53 PM

no not a problem just trying to figure out why you think geo metros are nicer than EF's. i guess you have your own opinion but i would walk before i drove a geo metro. personal opinion
[post=553312]Quoted post[/post]​

then have fun walking :)

i think he means more the shape, as opossed to the quality.

Originally posted by TurboMirage+Sep 12 2005, 07:03 PM-->
Originally posted by CoreyR@Sep 12 2005, 06:58 PM
2000Si

then have fun walking :)

i think he means more the shape, as opossed to the quality.
[post=553320]Quoted post[/post]​

i wasnt talking about quality. :p

Originally posted by CoreyR+Sep 12 2005, 06:58 PM-->

I know you have an EF and all, and it's fast as shit... but you have to admit it looks like shit, which is why you should understand the sleeper quality I was looking for when I thought this up.

Originally posted by CoreyR@Sep 12 2005, 06:55 PM
and think about the money involved. a gsr or itr swap is 3200-4500. pretend its not even that much say you can get either for 2K. do you even know if it will fit under the hood?

do you know how to do custom fab work? welding? making custom axles? mounts? what are you going to do about engine management?

to answer your question, no its not smart and especially not cost effective.
[post=553311]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, it will fit under the hood. If I remember correctly, the Suzuki version of the Geo had a 1.3L 4 cylinder that was taller than the 1.0 3 cyl in the same body. Yes, I can fathom the custom work that is involved, I have friends with welders.

I know the cost of it alone for the engine and drivetrain. I also have friends in the metal business that can get me good scraps of steel.

I also have a dremel. :p

Like I said, this was just an idea I thought up. I'd have to get a Geo shell and a GSR engine/tranny under my belt before I can make real world measurements anyway. Hell, if I can't get it to work. I'll dump the Geo and buy an EG to swap.

engine management would be a chipped p28/p72.

Didnt you not have the tools to do a brake pad replacment so you had someone else do it for you? now you're jumping into something like this?

I have a feeling this is one of thos projects people start and 2-3 years later get tired of seeing it sit around and ebay whats left.

Back