How many is too many?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
pssssttt you dumped her ass for a reason. remeber that.

Hey man, shit happens. I'm back with Sue and things are going well. You never know.

Yeah, there are reasons but sometimes you're more excepting of one's problems than other times. You can come around to realise a mistake.

I think it's great that she turned you away - Again, explaining the differences between men dating and women. Must be great to have a warm hole between your legs.

the girls number will always be more than yours. and if it isnt, either you went first and she is lying, or she just hasnt gotten around to it yet...

because going out with a girl after she only slept with two guys, then you, then some other guy. you break up and she fuckes 9 other ppl in like... a month and a half, then comes back to you, saying they really want you blah blah blah bob loblaw blah all girls have their slutty periods where they just fuck anything, lol.

Sounds like some shit.

Honestly. Asking us for what we want is completely different than asking yourself what you want.

Quoted post[/post]]
the girls number will always be more than yours. and if it isnt, either you went first and she is lying, or she just hasnt gotten around to it yet...

because going out with a girl after she only slept with two guys, then you, then some other guy. you break up and she fuckes 9 other ppl in like... a month and a half, then comes back to you, saying they really want you blah blah blah bob loblaw blah all girls have their slutty periods where they just fuck anything, lol.

word... sabrina went through it.

Reality bites. I support these theories.

but in the end, all of this sex and relationshit ™ leads to one thing: Mental issues. Psychotic chicks with so much baggage they NEED multiple men to support them.

They have no self esteem, and have chosen to make decisions based on anatomy and wants over talent and skills. The end result: a waste of a human.

fyi. this was a hypothetical question. i didn't know her in HS and not many of my friends know anything about her, even though we all went to school together. i was just wanting to see your guys' views on this shit.

Quoted post[/post]]
It'd be getting past my limit at 10-15
yup, i also like to have a girl thats around my number. my girl is 6 and most were steady bfs/hook-ups. im at 4 but all were fuck-buddys until this one. basically after a month we told each other everything and now we dont really talk about it. i dont like that her's is higher than mine but she doesnt like the way my past has been. whatever were over it. have the talk and get it all out. expose the psychos before they can take half.

The psyche of a girl in America, in today's day and age is very depressing, very frustrating and very dark. Regardless of all the bright colors, being a female today is the most depressing thing you can imagine.

The kind of ... well, only Icelandic has a word for it - minnityranna - wherein the mind is completely screwed by the injustices and inequalities of life. The conscience is whittled away, free decisions and choices are vestigial (at best) and the mind no longer remembers them as even existing. They miss their childhood - regardless of how bad it was (Daddy beat me / I miss my daddy) The psyche becomes a soft putty.

Character is replaced by personality. Then Talent is replaced by Gift. They will limit their careers at Receptionist or flat-out hausfrau, looking forward to the day they can get "promoted" by latching onto a more powerful, wealthier man.

I have a client to work with.. bback later.

everyone is fucked up. find the one thats as fucked up as you are and you might find happiness.

If happiness can only be found in a mate, then have at it.

I would rather be an island of happiness in a sea of misery than settle for life that way. IF you can't be happy by yourself, adding another person to the equation (An unhappy girlfriend) won't do anything to improve the situation because it simply can't.

The idea in life is to improve yourself, then settle down with someone who has made a concerted effort (At the very least) to improve themselves. At that rate the two can work together and move forward. Finding someone as fucked up as you are means you'll have two people that are totally fucked up, damaged goods.

I agree with celerity completely. That's why I'm so lucky as I'm at 4 months with the same chick, and this is the first time I've ever been sexually active for this long of period of time.

Meaning I'vehad sex with two girls, one being the girl I'm dating now, andone was an off and on girl, and messing around with tons of other girls.

My girlfriend now has been with 5 guys including myself. She's explained every single one and now I know I can trust her.

THe only I don't trust is all the death threats I keep getting in myspace/email, etc. from her old boyfriends that still want to be with her while she's still with me.

But shit. I'm happy as hell right now and that's what matters. Hell I've been happy as hell, and next weeks my 19th bday and I'm going to be that much more happy as my life goes along and I have so many fond memories to look at.

Threats from ex boyfriends and fathers is the bane of the courting male. Good luck with her - As long as you don't do anything to screw it up it should last you a long time. 4 months is a good sign, because at 3 months is typically your first "fight". Fight being anything from thoughts of "What the hell am I doing with her" to a blown-up argument.

Misery comes in 3. After your 3rd date you've got an idea that you want to be with them, after 3 weeks you'll discover something about them that irks you, after 3 months you'll get into some kind of argument, at 3 years you'll talk about splitting up... so on and so forth.

hes right!

but all that is done for brie and i now... whats next after 3 years, steve? :p

at 3 years you're not even dating anymore. Lust is gone - love is gone mostly as well. It comes back in quantity, but most every day, day to day you're simply "satisfied" to have her around. Your mind will wander, you'll even entertain thoughts but all in all you'll realise that you've got it "good" and find no desire to screw it up. From there, you've overcome a part of your life that you always thought would be with you - and you'll start pushing "women" to the side in favor of other pursuits. You two will start to go to bed and not even want or even think about sex - but instead think about how to stop her from fucking snoring and pulling the covers off of you so you can get up early and refreshed for work.

It's called "Security". I can now out and not be anchored down by the continuous thought of "Will this shirt get me laid" and "Lemme do a victory lap at the mall to catch some attention". It's like a weight is lifted from your shoulders.

Change views, lets say you're a girl looking at a guy. How many girls is too much?

I think most girls as with guys think 1 is too much, but then thats getting greedy.

Back