How much have you changed? 10 years ago to now

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:bustout:

About 10 years ago I was really short (about 5'1), skinny, and had bright red-orange hair.

Now i'm 6'1, got a more athletic/muscular build, and thankfully, my hair changed to light brown.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Just picture a skinny ass kid with big glasses and curly hair (more like a fro if it got too long).
gallery_22248_168_8535.jpg
:ph34r:

As for me, 10 years ago i was 11, wore glasses, had my hair parted on the side, and uh, dressed like a nerd

bwuahahahaha! My hair is thicker though.

Interesting thread...

So I'll give it a serious answer. I actually found a decent picture from 9 years ago too!

Back in 1995/1996, I was 5'9" and about 140 pounds. Now I'm the same height, but a heavy 180 pounds- at least in that picture. I'm working out and eating better now, and as long as my company doesn't keep sending me on long business trips, I can probably make it back down to my target of about 165 pounds within a few months. Maybe faster.

Here's the picture:

9yr_comp_med.jpg

Amazing how much they look the same except for the extra weight, huh? I thought it was eerie how the angle and pose are almost the exact same between the two pictures. I even scaled the head height the same for a better comparison.

Quoted post[/post]]
Ten years ago, I was 18, 280lbs. at 6'5", had long hair, a big 24k gold hoop earing and an onyx stud in my left lobe, drank heavily, was in a band, and got into all kinds of shit.

Today, I'm 28, 210lbs., have long hair, a beard, 14g and 16g hoops, stopped drinking, stopped getting into shit, and working towards a career in music.
Damn you used to be a big MoFo

haha Compared to what you used to be, sure. But You've still got me by almost 90 pounds. :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Ten years ago, I was 18, 280lbs. at 6'5", had long hair, a big 24k gold hoop earing and an onyx stud in my left lobe, drank heavily, was in a band, and got into all kinds of shit.

Today, I'm 28, 210lbs., have long hair, a beard, 14g and 16g hoops, stopped drinking, stopped getting into shit, and working towards a career in music.
Damn you used to be a big MoFo

No doubt. I still have some of my shirts from back then. They used to barely fit my arms and upper torso but now they just drape on me. I've turned into BDN and 2000Si. :laugh:
damn. were you on roids or what? j/k

Me, 13 minutes ago:
gallery_28114_460_16007.jpg

Me, 13 years ago:
gallery_28114_460_3614.jpg

That picture is hanging above my computer, and I took both pics just now with my webcam.

Back