How Much Nitrous Can A B18c Handle?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

How big of a shot of nitrous could a JDM B18C handle with all stock enternals with out it damaging my motor and making it really weaker? Also its a daily driver. Thanks!

none, but if you are actually going to do it and not upgrade your fuel system or anything I definantly wouldn't go any larger than a 50 shot

HUH?..i ran a 50 shot pill with the stock fuel curve, the GSR dose not have a blind fuel curve it get's adjusted to the O2, then i ran a 75 for a while with just a fuel pressure regulator VFAC fuel rail and DSM injectors and i never had problems...

Originally posted by Nerologic@May 5 2003, 10:24 AM
HUH?..i ran a 50 shot pill with the stock fuel curve, the GSR dose not have a blind fuel curve it get's adjusted to the O2, then i ran a 75 for a while with just a fuel pressure regulator VFAC fuel rail and DSM injectors and i never had problems...

thus having some kind of fuel system upgrades

B) hey guys this is the hondagod from cali, i have an A/S DEGREE in horse power
anysways, any car from any car lot even a gsr can handle a 100 shot. w/o damaging the enternals. i am pushing alot of h.p out of my 1.5L motor. and i have 150 wet system on it right now, so if some says a gsr cant handle it. 661-327-3697, you have them call me, JHI Motorsportz. john hondagod edwards. and if you honda drivers are serious about your honda, then you get the honda emblem tattooed on your arm so people can see. i have mine.

if it's properly controlled, and used properly, you can handle probably up to 100. And just for the record, any time you are running more horsepower, you are also putting more stress on the motor. More stress = more heat = more physical wear. It's just that simple. It's not always a matter of "blowing up" the motor

ya its always nice to have your motor burrning oil after 6 months of abuse...

I like the tattoo comment,good idea but it kinda ruins my skull theme......maybe I'll have someone creative incorporate the two??? B)

Originally posted by hondagod@May 5 2003, 12:22 PM
B) hey guys this is the hondagod from cali, i have an A/S DEGREE in horse power
anysways, any car from any car lot even a gsr can handle a 100 shot. w/o damaging the enternals. i am pushing alot of h.p out of my 1.5L motor. and i have 150 wet system on it right now, so if some says a gsr cant handle it. 661-327-3697, you have them call me, JHI Motorsportz. john hondagod edwards. and if you honda drivers are serious about your honda, then you get the honda emblem tattooed on your arm so people can see. i have mine.

hey don't you have that show on the Sci Fi channel in the morning....i see dead people J/k :lol:

:sleep: a b18c can handel more than 50 shot depending on how high your mileage. my team
b16 all motor did 75 shot with no problem... and one of out sohc vtec did 55 shot all motor with high milage and did fine....but i wouldnt recommend doing more than 75...

theres a guy around here who tried to run a 85 shot on his b18c and kissed his pistons goodbye. he lost compression on the number 3 and 4 cylinders.

-00Evan

i watched a kid smoke a b16 with a 55 shot, yes it can handle it but like liquidmeth said it causes a lot more wear

Back