How Much Of This Do You Need...?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

All that you need to know... is that it would be cheaper to buy, and insure a bike for an entire year, than to try and put the money into your car to just be able to hang with it

:D You have to have dreams in life..

like in The fast and the furious, when he brights the burn supra to the shop...he says...
"what are you gonna race with, hopes and dreams?"

Well my answer, fuck yes! :D :D

give it up.
you'll end up dumping like $20K into your honda to try to keep up with a stock bike.
this is an endless conversation.
the people who have bikes or who have riden bikes know that it's not gonna happen but the people who have never thrown a leg over one will still argue that's a very possible thing to do.

for the record...i still say it's not gonna happen unless you're Tony Pedregan...

s3e84a778b68d4.jpg

Just thought I'd add something else that is completely irrelevant and useless. Thanks.

lol..thats a funny pic, im gonna save it...

but i have a video of a supra beating a suzuki hayabusa on the freeway....isn;t the hayabusa one of the fastest ones? top speed is like 200 mph..

forumerror.jpg

And I believe that is MY car, so if you want copyrights, you need to pay me royalties.

i have the same vid of the supra beating the bike.

its the "walbro" supra beating a 9sec hayabusa from a 90mph roll

I'll have to try to find it on kazza its a sweet vid

someone needs to find that video and post it cuz i really want to see it.

for the record, you can't seriously think beating a hayabusa is a great accomplishment. that bike is only good for top end speed. an R1 will easily beat that bike up to like 150-160mph. if you want a bike to pick on check this out: http://www.twobros.com/Cust_Service/Projec...es/ZX-9R_Turbo/
that bike is like 4-5 years old, it makes 181 hp at the wheels. even though it was only good for a flat 10-second pass it'll eat you alive on the freeway with a top speed of 192mph.

sorry to keep draggin this topic on, i've had a love for this particular project bike since it was first put together and i wanted to share it.

Back