how not to tow

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

holy shit!! lmao!!!

ithink i woulda stopped the first time the bumper started giving way. serves then right for being so damn stupid!

Figures. That's what he gets for driving a Geo. Well... that and having dumb friends. That guy got teh 0wn3d!

what a buncha fuckin igits are they fuckin stupid? they gota be or not give a shit about the car cause thats fuckin insane inless it was a car no one gave a shit about.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*GHASP*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:lmao:

I don't think I will see a funnier video this year, HOLY SHIT!!!, that rocks soooo hard.

5 guys around, and they couldn't just push it ?

I have to tell you, I was expecting, the whole time, that they had tied it around the rear axle... I was wrong :)

Great video

-> Steve

the two driving have to be the dumdest motherfuckers alive........ and what no shovel???????? Lets just try pulling it over a snowbank.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 26 2004, 10:08 AM
bitch

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

did it to me first time also...tried a minute later and it worked....

What a bunch of retards. It looks like they could have just went forward. The guy was just trying to show off how much power his new truck had.

Even if you couldnt have gone forward, at least shovel some of the snow away instead of trying to be hero of the day! :lol:

Back