how should i approach her?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Flat out say you want to IDB her. Bring a bottle of lube and ask her.

But seriously just talk with her and ask her out.

haha...holy shit i just almost pissed myself from laughing so hard..those are all awesome ways to get with a girl

just go running in there with a stick, yell "captian cavemaaaaan", club her over the head and drag her back to your cave.

heres some lines for you to try:

• Its 2am, I know you're a pig, but I got a pretty good buzz on...lets go.
  • I am putting you in charge of my penis tonight, please be responsible.
  • "Are you on the rag?" "No" "great! Lets fuck"
  • You know, looking at you right now, in the dim-light of this barroom... I could fuck you.
  • I just spent 25 dollars on these sheep intesne profalactics. They don't prevent std's, but I am just dying to try them out, you wanna live dangerously?
  • What do I have to do to get this penis in your verjiner tonight?
  • "What's your sign?" "Taurus" "wow!, me too, wanna fuck?"
  • Fuck me whore!
  • So do you fuck, suck and take it up the ass or am I wasting my time on a Jesus freak?
  • Yap, yap, yap! is that all you know how to do with that hole in your face?
  • Im new in town and don't know where the hookers stroll, you wanna make fifty bucks?
  • You know what im really looking for in a woman? "What?" my fist in her mouth and my dick in her ass...you busy tonight?"
  • You remind me so much of my mom...wanna fuck?
  • I would like to have kids one day, not with a hag like you, but I'll let you blow me.
  • Let's not fuck with nature. We are here to make babies. So, grab your ankles
  • I know im not the best looking guy here tonight, but if you don't suck my dick, I will kill your family.
  • Are you a whore?
  • I have been looking for a five buck a ride mattress backed bitch like you all my life.
  • Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I open my zipper up more?
  • Give me your pussy!
  • Hi, I only have herpes.
  • You look just like this prostitute I strangled last summer.
  • I have been outbreak free for two weeks
  • wanna go halves on a bastard?
  • Lay down!
  • I eat pussy like a woman.
  • Scrub your ass baby cause your getting company
  • (Stare at your mark until she says "What!?!") then yell; It isn't just gonna suck itself!.

i laughed hard when i read this shit, had to even put one in the sig for good memory. anyway yeah im feeling hungry for cookies today, plus there's a snowboard swap 2moro maybe she wants to go for a ride...

oh man, i pretty much love the advice in this thread :D

hs girl sez go in with 'hi i'm pretty sure you're going to be my wife someday, wanna go snowboarding?' but keep the chloroform rag in yer back pocket.

:thumbsup:

ps successful date = CAAAAAAAAAAAAVEMAN!! yell when you nut. then kiss her forehead and grin real big.

i knew it would get out of control fast.lol

just make sure you looked relaxed man.

If she says no then whip the rag out,fuck her,drop her off at the drive though with her pants off leaning ontop of the mic and post a ''passout sex'' thread on HS the next day

just walk up to her and say:

"would you like to go out some time for dinner and a movie?.... and by dinner i mean oral sex, and by movie i mean i'll be filming it"

thank Havok for that one :lol:

walk up from behind and yell suprise buttsecks!

actually just go hit on chick in a mature way, dinner is good, coffee is good, no movies, no concerts, and NO PARTIES, could end up going home with someone else. lol this thread made me think of this pic.............

motivator5567171.jpg

kidnap.

then she cant say no.

or you could just put yourself out there and ask her out. it will go one of two ways. she'll say yes, or no. then its done. grow some balls.

ill tell yas the results, i got my balls believe me, 2moro it happens cuz she wasnt working 2day, everyone at work thinks i can bag it so im going for the kill

this thread should be a sticky, that would be great

You people are Ego teases ... I see no rep >B-|

Back