how to get hella flushed with 15's?? 97 civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dude if u cant understand what i wrote then how do u get along with car enthuist's.
I can't understand what you wrote because my 2 year old nephew uses better grammar than you. I understand "car talk" as long as it is in English. The fact that you can't grasp the concept that these guys are telling you shows that you probably don't understand much car talk yourself.

Haha last one.
if i through bigger rimss on my car is it ganna make it higher cuz ive always had 15's or 14s so im used to seeing my wheel well empty
if I throw bigger rims on my car is it gonna/going to make it higher? Because I have always had 15s or 14s, so I'm used to seeing my wheel well empty

you don't need taller wheels, you need a bigger lip. thats pretty much the easiest way to explain it. unless you do what i said and get extended studs and wheel spacers. you will need lower profile tires or have just flat out wider wheels. the car you are looking at probably has 9" wide wheels. you're might only be 7".

here a better pic

Attachments

• heres a better pic.jpg
    heres a better pic.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 988
yeah, you are going to have to find wheels that are about 9" wide with a bigger lip.

that is your answer. now stop bickering.

custom body shops can do it. just say, "hey, i'm putting these wheels and tires on, how much to roll my fenders?"

probably cost about $200-$250 total.

0 offset is not going to fit without cutting.

for real, 0 offset looks like this.

images

look for +30. MAYBE +25

Your going to need something close to a 0 offset to get some crazy flushness... but in my opinion it looks stupid on FWD cars..

i don't mind going flush, but i hate the stretched look. tards throwing 225's on 10.5" wheels. looks so dumb and rides even worse. Nothing like putting your car on turrets its so twitchy.

Back