HS gear poll

interested in HS gear?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Win!

polo.jpg

Fail!

motivational-poster-pink-popped-collar-douche-bags.jpg

Just seek out a local embroidery shop and have them do it. It can't be all that expensive and im sure the turn around would be a lot quicker than B having to negotiate pricing, design, materials and such. Hell you even get to pick your own style of shirt in person. That is of course if B will allow you to use the HS name.

Just seek out a local embroidery shop and have them do it. It can't be all that expensive and im sure the turn around would be a lot quicker than B having to negotiate pricing, design, materials and such. Hell you even get to pick your own style of shirt in person. That is of course if B will allow you to use the HS name.
no, you may not.

word..i agree with B getting them done..its his stuff..and plus..who could resist getting a shirt that smells like B's house?!?!

word..i agree with B getting them done..its his stuff..and plus..who could resist getting a shirt that smells like B's house?!?!

Right about the time I start to feel bad for you about everyone calling you gay, you go and say shit like this and reinforce it.

Yea, I figured as much. Thats why when I thought about it I threw it on the end there. I gots patience anyway.
:tfg:

B's house doesn't have a smell to it.

Well, except for the gay sex smell.... :D

Ah Shit, Literally... Maybe we can get a HondaSwap.com Cologne to go with it. If Jeff Gordon can & Mustang can, why not HondaSwap? lol.

Would it smell like yakisoba, beer, and used motor oil? That's really the only smell I associate with HondaSwap....

Too bad VTEC is tm'd. It'd almost have to be called VTEC Juice. What would it smell like, gasoline, motor oil and dissapointment?
Edit: Yea, and beer...

Last edited:
Too bad VTEC is tm'd. It'd almost have to be called VTEC Juice. What would it smell like, gasoline, motor oil and dissapointment?
Edit: Yea, and beer...

Burned clutch and motor oil ftw.

And don't forget disappointment. You can't spell Honda without disappointment! Throw in a few tear drops for good measure.

Back