HS gear poll

interested in HS gear?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have no idea whats going on here...

The new Hondaswap fragrance was just born!

Let's call it "B"

t_2195.jpg

What's the opposite smell of torque? Whatever that is, throw that in there too! (can anyone tell im not lovin the Si at the moment?)
Edit: I guess the burnt clutch'll cover that smell now that I think about it.

burned used motor oil. Like the kind that comes out of a tail-pipe. Yeah, you know what that smells like. :D

you mean the blue smoke smell after you put a rod through the block. yeah i know that smell too. smells like despair.

I think B is probably gonna fart in your box.

Maybe thats the real reason he hasn't had much luck with the ladies as of late. I just don't think they like that... Wait, how can you even do that?

Is that even sanitary? I want mine to smell like roses, not bunghole. How close is he to getting them printed anyways?

Sorry guys, i simply haven't had time to get down there to talk shop yet. No eta as of yet.

Yeah, I just noticed every time you make a modification they add more onto the price too.

You Reckon? This here thread is srartin tah sound like that there painted man establishment with them ol' nobby tired tractors.

Back