HS gear poll

interested in HS gear?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well what if you dont sell them? and give them away free for donation of $10 or something. donate $10 and get a free t-shirt?

:withstupid: Like I said, there is always a way. HS Would be easy but no one would know what it meant besides actual Honda Swap Members... You could even make the "H" in Honda look different and it would be "Art" Instead of the Make of a Vehicle possibly.

If by "make of a vehicle" you mean trademark in close to 120 countries, then yeah.

This is a lot like the Mrs. Griffin thread. B doesn't want to deal with legal hassles whatsoever, and I can't blame him. Although, if you don't have legal rights to the name for merchandising, what's to stop, nevermind, I won't go there.

you're absolutely right... and when that day comes, i already own the domain the site will move to (and have since 2004)

I doubt B wants his pastey ass posted on shirts everywhere that people wear in public.

damn it 16 pages of this HS gear thread and i just find it. B get with it. So what is this other domain name you have saved. Does it redirect now?

ANY WAY I NEED MORE HOODIES have to wear my honda gear while working on corvettes and fbodys all day long LOL Makes our customers :hmm:

The frustration makes me wish we had a face palm smiley... I know there is a way to do it legally without copyright infringement or any other issues.

TSHIRT.jpg

hey b if you know anyone that can make me a hondaswap hoodie ill donate/paypal you 25 bucks... :D

:( I will make my own then and just put something like honda-tech.com, just kiddin I love this place. Maybe we can figure out something with just the HS logo that we all agree on?

he probaly dont want to say as they could probaly shut it down also if something did happen to this site and there was a reference to that new site on here

Back