HS gear poll

interested in HS gear?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well shit, Where is teh bling.

bing-butters.jpg

I think this is scrapped for now.

There's a lot of legal issues involved here... I legally can't sell anything with the name honda on it, which means putting shirts out without the site name on it a moot point.

Still considering other options at this time....

There is always a way B. Tattoo Artist give away free art and charge people for the ink. You could open a Paypal donation center and the lucky donator of $25.00 might just happen to get a T-Shirt in the mail hmm? It's easier than you think.

Then how can you sell ad space on a website with the honda name? Seems like a double standard, I mean, you OWN the url, why can't you use it on merchandise?

The URL is controversial as well. They could easily do a cease and desist on me and i would have no choice but to give it up (their lawyers > my poor ass) and move the site to a new domain.

They've been ok to forums. i know H-T got served back in 2002 or so and they basically told honda to shove it, and they must've dropped the case...

but look at hmotorsonline.com remember when they were hondamotorsonline? yup... they get C&D'ed and had to give it up because they were SELLING stuff. I don't sell any physical product. Even something as little as t-shirts could push this over the edge and send me into legal troubles for the next 5 years and 100's of 1000's of dollars that i simply don't have.

well what if you dont sell them? and give them away free for donation of $10 or something. donate $10 and get a free t-shirt?

Back