huge ass party tomm

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
im wasted right now, but i have to put this out there. if your anywhere near south jersey tomm, stop by my party at my new house at rowan. it should be amazing with a girl to guy ratio that is about even. 3 kegs, sky vodka shots, and wine if girls dont want beer (or guys, i dont ask questions). i plan on getting laid at this party and all you should too. ill discount all the hondaswap guys too. u can get in for 3, at least one free shot(depends on my intoxication when u get there), and ill give u acess to my secret keg(aka the one in my room). i want to meet a few of the guys i talk to on the board so if your in the area stop by. take advantage of my drunkeness and get wasted. the address is 402 yale rd., glassboro, nj 08028. mapquest it b/c ill be in lbi all day tomm. look forward to seeing at least a few of you.

i was real drunk last night, but yea sure, i would still like a few swappers there.

Originally posted by formby@Aug 19 2005, 11:27 AM
thats funny...

.did you get some?????
[post=542384]Quoted post[/post]​

party is tonight. i hope so, its been awhile.

damn, i'm a few hours form you

Distance: 195.9 miles
Approximate Travel Time: 3 hours 41 mins

d'oh
4 hours for a party...
lol

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Aug 19 2005, 09:09 PM
i'm not far at all, it can't be far from downingtown to there, I wish I would have seen this a little earlier in the night
[post=542682]Quoted post[/post]​

You're about 1 1/2 hours from Rowan.

I just drove through Milford tonight.........AND PUSHED MY CAR ON THE MAIN STREET YESTERDAY.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 19 2005, 11:30 AM
I'd stop by, but that's just too far. And I'm gonna end up passing out when I get home from work.
[post=542388]Quoted post[/post]​

Agreed, I don't think thats such a good idea.

I mean, a party.... with lots of alcohol.... and plenty of girls.

:p

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 20 2005, 11:25 AM
ywa, its better i stayed home. I might have got someone pregnant.
[post=542754]Quoted post[/post]​

You just thinking about going probably got someone there pregnant.

You're about 1 1/2 hours from Rowan.

I just drove through Milford tonight.........AND PUSHED MY CAR ON THE MAIN STREET YESTERDAY.

You drove through milford and didn't give my ass a ring? wtf

lol, I'm at my apartment anyway, but I'm in Downingtown, PA which I know is right around the corner from you

LoL,

I was in milford, actually matamoras last week. I havent been there in a couple months and they built a fuckin LOEWS. WTH do they need a lowes and HD for?

Dude, I have no fucking clue- No one goes to Home Depot and now apparently no one will go to loews either. But did you see they're building a staples and shit too?

Back