Hurricane Sandy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sitting at work
no idea whats going on outside
when i came in at 8 it was breezy and drizzling :shrug2:

it's still about the same. maybe 5mph more breezey.

work called me 'out' to work from home today, so i'm still here. school is closed so the gf doesn't have lessons either today, so we're chillen at home today.

5pm is when we are supposed to start really getting anything of nature. pun intended. trough tuesday mid day.

The gov closed the highways to trucks effective 11am, to everyone 1pm. So, it's all down hill from here.

Went into work today and we lost high voltage right before lunch, and all power right after. Winds are gusty and the rain is steady, but certainly not as bad as Irene yet.

Winds are starting to pick up now. it's weird seeing winds come out of the north (blowing towards the south).

Put your tinfoil hats on... :ph34r: Quote:
An independent website that has a real-time sensor network from over 28 sensors placed in rural areas across the United States has recorded the strongest HAARP readings in the projects history.

The readings, in and around the New England area, are literally off the charts and lend credence to other claims that Hurricane Sandy is possibly being engineered to cause massive destruction.

Strongest readings in the history of this project have peaked. A never before seen white-shade indicates that a value higher than 10 on the

1-10 scale has been indicated. It has no color assigned!

HaarpStatus has finally come to a bullseye over what looks like Rhode Island and Connecticut.

Current projections at NOAA say Hurricane Sandy will hit New Jersey. Our status numbers disagree. The storm is being steered toward the higher concentration numbers.

Truly remarkable numbers and it is one to archive because this may never be seen again in a very long time.

A post on theWeatherSpace.com also reported on the readings from HAARP Status and confirmed that these readings have, until now, been unheard of.

The article noted that while the National Weather Service is claiming that the hurricane is set to hit New Jersey, HAARP Status is predicting landfall in New England. (which is where the off the chart HAARP patterns has been recorded.)

“I’ve never seen it that white before,” said TheWeatherSpace.com Senior Meteorologist Kevin Martin.

“They indicate the white means higher than their values can hold so whatever it is is a bad signals.”

Regardless of where the hurricane actually hits, these readings seem to indicate that some sort of engineering of the storm has taken place whether or not it was to push the storm into the country or away from it remains up to the reader to decide.

Interestingly, this remarkable info comes as many in the alternative media have speculated whether or not Sandy was being engineered in order to somehow disrupt the elections.
Quote:
High level pentagon sources contacted the White Dragon Society this week to warn that the massive storm hitting the US North-East this week was a HAARP attack by the Nazi faction of the Western oligarchy. At the ... Nazi representative Richard Armitage and US Assistant Secretary of State for East Asian affairs are in Tokyo now warning a massive new earthquake attack on Japan will take place as soon as they leave, unless they get their way, according to Japanese security police
Quote:
“It can be observed that there is a correlation between seismic activity and the ionosphere, through the control of Radio Frequencies Induced by force fields, which is a HAARP feature, and it can be concluded that:

Earthquakes identical in depth and linearly on the same fault are caused by induced frequency linear projection.
A coordinated satellite configuration can generate concentrated frequency projections targeting specific points (force fields).
A diagram shows that earthquakes considered to be artificial propagate linearly at the same depth.”
Engineered Storm? HAARP Monitoring Project Records Strongest Readings Ever Directed In Path of Hurricane Sandy :

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...cane Sandy :&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13515373866103

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...adanewslibre&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13515374414254

took a quick mai tai monday right after lunch with my buddy. eventually headed home with the go pro. not alot going on. blustery winds and some stuff hit the windows but we are fine. few power flickers.

So, western PA (50-80 miles north of pittsburg) reporting 90+ MPH winds and power outages.

I think some people's definition of news might be slightly skewed.

Holy crap.. sharks getting washed ashore

A6aJ_k1CMAAUTtl.jpg

A post on theWeatherSpace.com also reported on the readings from HAARP Status and confirmed that these readings have, until now, been unheard of.

The article noted that while the National Weather Service is claiming that the hurricane is set to hit New Jersey, HAARP Status is predicting landfall in New England. (which is where the off the chart HAARP patterns has been recorded.)

Steered toward that area, or are they pushing HAARP to 11 to steer it away from their homes in the Hamptons?

eh, that haarp story had credibility til it started talking about nazis.

i stopped there.

Back