I didnt call geico yet still saved money on my

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
First off as always I just want to say that I HATE geico...

anywho I got my new policy today. my 350Z's coverage went from $187/mo down to $156/mo thanks to my clean record and great credit. (not bad for having a $100 deductable on comprehensive coverage)

The civic should drop when I get the updated policy on that. Should be another 3 months before the current one runs out and by then I'll be a year older so it might drop even more =) yay for getting old!

the Honda CBR.... well that went up 4 bucks a month for some reason (guessing cost of payouts to bikes in the 600cc sport bike range) ohwell, I'm still paying under $40.00 for full coverage on the bike with super low deductables.

Yay state farm!

Screw you Geico. stop spending millions of dollars on ads and start saving people even MORE money.

Last time I checked, geico wanted something like $350-400 a MONTH to insure my CBR, btw that's NOT full coverage......

Welp just wanted to say, yay me.

Yeah dude, Geico tried to anally ravage me last time I called. They used to be decent.

And AIG, remember my "Saved a fucking buttload on my car insurance threads"? They wound up dropping me for one late payment.

I hate Geico. My parents have Country Insurance. Before my year long license suspension, I was spending around $200 for 3 months. I'm sure gonna miss that. :cry:

Back