I don't know why I just realized this....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what's the difference between taking a hike in the woods and taking a jeep in the woods?

Nothing.... either way, you're still hiking out

The woods ? f* that man, the grocery store. Anyone who has had experience with Clayton's jeep will forever hate these things.

Just reading in the new Road and Track about rumors for a new supra. They are definitely shooting for a sports car. Rumored that there will be a coupe and a convertible, the convertible witha 4.3-Liter V-8 putting out around 350 bhp and 275 lb-ft of torque, and the coupe with a 5.0-Liter V-8 with 450 bhp and 383 lb-ft torque. Saying around October of 2007 is when it will be making an appearance.

They aren't completely out yet if they work on this, but I agree, they are looking pretty lame right now.

I'm genetically predisposed to be in the waiting line for the new Supra. I'm sure it will cost $80,000 goddam dollars, but I gotta shoot for it anyway.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
So the Corolla XRS isn't considered a sport compact?
no.

Thats like saying the latest Nissan SE-R spec V is a sport compact.

Why not? Because it's four doors... or what?

If that's the reason, is a Dodge SRT4 a sport compact then?

I thought a compact was a small sized car, A sport would have a 'sporty' engine for the size of the car, with 'sport' suspension and the whatnot?

Sport -Compact-

the Corolla downstaris from me is taller and not much shorter then my CL-S

and the CL is definatly *not* a sport compact

a CL is Compact. Cars are just getting seriously smaller, and you're used to it.

For comparison, drive a Ford Crown Vic.

I did, actually it was an 86 Grand Marquis...drove it when I 1st got my license (it was my grandmothers)

The CL is pretty long. Its a "Luxury Coupe"....

Cars are way too big, I've come to realise. And they are also really tall. I sit in an Echo and I can't reach the ceiling - and that's a waste of space. That's like 20' vaulted ceilings in your house. It's stupid.

My Celica was perfect size for a car. And it was really small compared to other vehicles on the road. Even my Civic has got a ton of head room that simply isn't necessary. Even my 6'+ friends have a lot of room above their heads. And it's a tiny little car compared to other cars.

EF's without a sunroof have a decent amount of room

My head touched on all my Si's

Back