I give up. The CRX got stolen.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Man if you lived up here, I'd just give you one of my cars for free, that suuucks.

Oh, and if I lived in TX I'd find 'em and beat the piss out of 'em, I'd go to jail for a while to get that car back to the dude who built it. I feel for ya, man.

Start a paypal donation collection, I'll drop you some dough if you promise to get another Honda :D

know the feeling, that blows hardcore theives are gay and deserve a severe ass raping in prison

anyone with a honda should have comprehensive (aka other than collision in some states) it is honestly really cheap for the coverage even olnly with a $100 deductable... and will cover most idiotic incidents such as vandalism and a stolen car... spend the extra 10 bucks a month

Man if you lived up here, I'd just give you one of my cars for free, that suuucks.

Oh, and if I lived in TX I'd find 'em and beat the piss out of 'em, I'd go to jail for a while to get that car back to the dude who built it. I feel for ya, man.

Start a paypal donation collection, I'll drop you some dough if you promise to get another Honda :D
I know people who know people who know people, who are asking around...

I can't start a paypal donation thing. I'm not on here looking for handouts, there are causes out there that need money far more than me. I'm not a beggar.

anyone with a honda should have comprehensive (aka other than collision in some states) it is honestly really cheap for the coverage even olnly with a $100 deductable... and will cover most idiotic incidents such as vandalism and a stolen car... spend the extra 10 bucks a month

Most of the OG's know my driving record...I can barely afford the liability insurance on my bike and my truck...I didn't have any on the CRX at all because, up until the oil pump went out on my truck a month ago, I never drove the CRX, it sat in my garage.

Oh, and that's another great thing. I'm rocking just the R1 now. I guess 314,000miles on the Pathfinder was just too much for it. Bah.

time to invest in alarm and a gps tracking system. and also for that kia :p

I graduate from school week after next, and as soon as I find a good job I'm thinking about buying either a Kia or a Hyundai, or something cheap with a warranty...something that won't get fucking broke into or stolen, and that won't go fast enough for me to flip.

I wish...

the amount of rust free Z's in Texas is asinine. Dooo EEEtttt....

right now, or at least until i get another job, getting my truck running so i have a vehicle to drive is priority over buying another car.

why can't something with theft insurance...like the R1...get stolen?

fuckin' a.

best advice....

snag an 85-87 CRX hf...in stock condition...that will cover reliability and gas mileage...stock 54 MPG isn't bad and can be bought for under $1000. Parts are a dime a dozen. Keep the bike for fun and speed. And look to the old datsuns for something to build... Visit HybridZ and lurk around there a while. Widebody, fat rims, turbo, low cg, mint paint, arizonaZcar.com parts....and your pimping a car that can't flip, looks sweet, performs better than anything on the road, and if stolen....the car will be known enough for it not to get stolen. my cars are all safe from being stolen...mainly because they all have dead batteries, and jackstands under them.

man that sucks. should have at least put some kill switches on that fucker.
i cant image what i would do if my car got stolen.:huh:

I graduate from school week after next, and as soon as I find a good job I'm thinking about buying either a Kia or a Hyundai, or something cheap with a warranty...something that won't get fucking broke into or stolen, and that won't go fast enough for me to flip.

At least get a Yaris- even the Kia Rio gets shitty gas mileage. The Korean engine designs aren't up to par with anything else in the US yet- you don't want to drive a 1.6L with no power that only gets 25mpg do you?

the amount of rust free Z's in Texas is asinine.

:werd: Tons in Lufkin.

She's selling just the car, and including herself as a bonus. I think we can allow that.

Back