i got a krazy a** idea

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

R.E.Developement

Import King of Irvington
i am in the process of building a lsvtec setup with parts as below
* gsr head
* skunk2 valve springs and retainers
* skunk2 intake manifold
* b18b block stock
* b16 pistons
* comptech head gasket to lower compresson a little bit
* 440 injectors
* AEM fuel management
* two 255psi walbro fuel pumps 1 intank 1 inline
i will be getting a turbo setup with a t3/t4 turbo runing around 7psi
what do you think? :lol:

getting b16 pistons and then lowering your compression with a head gasket is fighting each other. The b16 pistons will raise your compression. Why not stick with the ls or gsr pistons and a stock head gasket? You also will not need to fuel pumps for that setup at all.

b16 have valve reliefs for the more agressive vtec cams which the ls pistons don't have.

you can't say that a t3/t4 would be mis matched for that setup seeing how there are 589765467641654 different versions. get a properly sized t3/t4 turbo and you'll be great.

there is absolutely nothing crazy about that setup besides the fuel pumps being 255lph (litres per hour) not psi (pounds per square inch) and that it is retarded to run two of them. i think you should do some more research before you press on any farther.

1 intank walbro 255 lph hp supports roughly 525 whp. running two, is simply retarded, and will probably do more harm than good.

440 injectors will top out at roughly 250-275 whp.

so, whats the point?

what do i think? I think you're building way too much in the wrong areas to go 7 psi and make 225 whp.

:withstupid:

I'm running a 255 generic in tank, all stock lines, rail, and filter, and a set of Venom 550cc's meant for a DSM. I made 265 at the wheels at 15 psi, and have plenty of injector left to go, 0 fuel pressure issues.

Back