I got my licences people! today i got them!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^
Wow. That sounds too crazy and tedious for me.

We had a hallway in my high school where all the black kids congragated that people called Compton.

Thats nasty man, im glad im here then. The only times the cops come if for maybe a fight that got out of hand (rare), a drug search (rarer) and the 4th fire pull of the day (often lol). Ive never heard of a gun being pulled or death at any of our schools in the city.

yea, its pretty intense out there in LA, ive been jumped because i was on the wrong block, hos[pitalize for a week with broken ribs and busted face, i tried to ignore them hoping they would go away but only seamed to intaginize them more. i took a nine mily to the hip and i wasnt even a part of the dispute as im a total hippy, i hate violence... yet i have scars all over my hands from fighting people off, luckly the bullet that hit me was only a ricache or how ever you spell it... other parts of cali arnt that bad though, some (very few) areas are way hippy friendly. one of the reason why i moved to this small hick town, but now i got to deal with racest skinheads rather than gangsters... fuckin gangsters are pussies, a six year old can kill someone. it takes a real man to communicate and try to understand one another. i hate having such intense stories, everyone thinks its like bad ass or like im cool cuz i been in some crazy shit....bottom line, ITS SCARY AS FUCK!

Dude come here. I mean downtown Toronto can be like downtown New York sometimes but you just know where not to go. Canada is pretty safe compared to most places.... i hate to brag.

Lol, I live in Boise, Idaho. From I've been told, it has one of the lowest drime rates in the country. I don't worry if I've left my doors unlocked at night sometimes. Dumb thing to do, I know, but if I forget, I don't have much to worry about.

actualy my plan is to live in seatle while workin on crusships once i get my culinary degree, the eventualy move to canada from there in my cb7 =]... im so fucking sick of this american war is rediculous, and i dont believe ANY new presedent is going to change a fuckin things....

I don't worry if I've left my doors unlocked at night sometimes.
I live out in the woods, kinda, and we never lock the doors, lock our cars, lock the garage, ect. In the past 3 years only like 8 people have come up our driveway, most of them jehovah witnesses lol. Pesty little buggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back