I gotta watch the news tonight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Havok+Apr 16 2004, 12:58 PM-->
@Apr 16 2004, 12:51 PM
If I saw a modded Honda hit a tree, I would run up, say "Do you have Nitrous?!" And then his response would determine my next move.

And yes, Running away is a response.

-> Steve

Word....I would help someone, but if they had nitrous and their car was on fire, they would be shit out of luck.

nitrous isn't flammable tho...it just freezes the air...but if you were being sarcastic, than i apologize.

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@Apr 17 2004, 01:16 PM

nitrous isn't flammable tho...it just freezes the air...but if you were being sarcastic, than i apologize.

You must have failed hooligan 101, ok quick refresher...compressed gas in a tank explodes when heated ;) .

last month, we had a really bad street racing accident. two eclipses were racing on the freeway (highway) and they crashed into a truck...both cars exploded, and one of the eclipses had nitrous in his car, so the flames got like 20+ feet high. people that live like 100 yards from the freeway said their houses shook on the impact and they could hear the people screaming for help in their cars. Some people stopped to help, but the heat was so intense that no one could do anything...i think like 5 people died in that one. streetracing=stupid.

Originally posted by Celerity@Apr 16 2004, 11:51 AM
Did.. Did.. I start something ?

You know, I thought it was great that you rescued the driver.. and some electronics from the dash. Did you save the radio?

If I saw a modded Honda hit a tree, I would run up, say "Do you have Nitrous?!" And then his response would determine my next move.

And yes, Running away is a response.

-> Steve

No Joke :ditto:

Back