I HATE CALIFORNIA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by kylemarhx+Oct 23 2003, 03:12 PM-->
Originally posted by Guy@Oct 23 2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by B16@Oct 23 2003, 05:48 PM
MaaseyRacer
@Oct 23 2003, 02:36 PM
NorCal is pretty nice today, it is sunny out, not too hot, breeze is kickin' in. 
NorCal>SoCal  :p

:werd:

:werd:

crackheads.
waves > no waves.
hot > cold.

Ok, we need to clarify the surf thing, because I think I remember a place up here in Northern California called Mavericks, It has some surf every now and then... :p
It was warm today, and It get well into the 100s in the central part of the state, and even ocasionally here on the coast. And I have never heard of Northern Cal being known for our Crackheads, but I guess that is just another thing we are good at... :D

drive around 81st - 90th street in oakland around 1a.m. you will see many crack heads and dogs running the streets

well... i live in central (technically northern) california. i live 10 min away from the beach, and i have to say... i wouldn't trade it for anything. mavericks and natural bridges are good surf spots that i know of...

i don't really think there's a lot of GAY people but... i suppose it just depends on where you go. i don't think i'd want to live anywhere else but here.

the area where i live is quiet, weather's always nice during the day (foggy mornings since we're by the water) and it's not full of crack heads. great place to be in my opinion. ;)

Originally posted by B16@Oct 23 2003, 05:24 PM
drive around 81st - 90th street in oakland around 1a.m. you will see many crack heads and dogs running the streets

same thing off grand ave where that one restaurant is the place has hamburgers, burritos, chinese food, doughnuts, and soul food... now that place has crack heads in oak town hahaa... shiet even macarthur and 81st street!!! i've lived in both nor cali and so cali

nor cal - hercules
so cal - oxnard [by malibu]

and i enjoy both places, but since i recently sold my place in nor cali i wont be going up there for quite some time

:blink:

but once again i'd like to point out to tony that i had perfect weather here in my area again today! lol

:lol: :p

EDIT: page 2 :owned: and dedicated to good weather hahah

Back