I hate my freaking car. HELP!! need answers asap!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Same problem. It was my input shaft bearing. Mother fawker to replace. Good luck.

holy old thread batman, lol. jk. but i got both axles replaced and the majority of the problems with the shaking. the passenger side inner cv bot was cracked and there was no grease in it, it was dry. so it was still shaking under hard acceleration. so i started checking plugs/wires/cap/rotor, even though i just replaced them....and i pull the #1 cyl wire out and theres water all in the hole. must have been making me misfire, so i sucked up most of it with a towel, but it still does it a little bit :( perhaps theres still some water in there, it still looks damp, mayber like a few millimeters in depth of water around the sparkplug. but im afraid to take the spark plug out and fully dry it out cause im afraid of hydro locking it. do you think its enough to hydro lock it? or do you think i have another problem in the front end?

get a sucker thing that people use to soak the turkey in its juices. I guess it's called a baster or something, anyway it has a snout, and a ball all on end you squezze that ball it sucks up the water/oil wateva is down in there. I wish I knew whatit was calld... here baster

i dont think that will fit down the tube, and if it does, it definitely wont get around the sparkplug to get to the water

Back