i hate vandalists...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
yea.. so i walk out to my car today to find my windshield kicked in.. FUCK!!!!.. i just seen it right now.. i dont have the money to get another, so its gonna be parked for a bit.. i so fuckin hate these people.. they have it out for me or somethin... this is the second time my windshield has been kicked in...

well.. ya know what sux for me.. i have a shitty insurance company and my deductible is 500..

Yeah, thats what my deductible is also.

I'm trying to get 1000 in my savings just in case I wreck my car or my place burns down. That way both of my deductibles are covered. Right now I have 15% of that. lol

it seems that mine and my GFs GSR always get fucked with.. my car looks like hell too.. half primered, half sanded. so i dont know why they would bother with my car... maybe i just embarassed someone when they tried to race me or somethin, cuz this 06 type s tried to race me the other day and i was pulling on him till i hit 4th.. .. hell, i dunno

whenever i get up every morning i look out the window at the cars, to see that they are still there.. but there is always a big ass truck blocking mine, but i have a perfect shot of the womans car..

they didnt steal anything.. just busted my windshield.. its $190 to replace it, i know because this will be the second time i've had it kicked in... :mad:

Yeah I had my window busted when my shit got stolen. It's so retarded. I don't know why people nowadays don't have respect for anyone or their property.

i'm gonna buy me a gun... if i ever see anyone around my car or my GFs car, they will end up shot, maybe just in the knee.. then i will kick the crap outta them while the cops are on their way...

You think thats bad...When I was living in Tulsa, I got broken into 8 damn times. 8! They even stole my air freshener and pennies out of the ash tray. :laugh:

Ive had to pay for 4 side windows, 2 window regulators, new speakers, 2 new stereos, various buttons on the dash, combo switch, amp, subs, build a new rear deck for rear speakers....etc. Everything is fixed now except I still havent fixed the ignition switch which is hanging by two wires from the last time they tried to steal the car. lol

Quoted post[/post]]
You think thats bad...When I was living in Tulsa, I got broken into 8 damn times. 8! They even stole my air freshener and pennies out of the ash tray. :laugh:

Ive had to pay for 4 side windows, 2 window regulators, new speakers, 2 new stereos, various buttons on the dash, combo switch, amp, subs, build a new rear deck for rear speakers....etc. Everything is fixed now except I still havent fixed the ignition switch which is hanging by two wires from the last time they tried to steal the car. lol
i think mine and my girls car adds up to 7... her ingition is still fucked up, because they didnt know what they were doing.. i've had 1 driver side window and 2 windshields, and shes had 3 driver sides windows and 1 passenger side window.. someone is gettin shot the next time

and ya know what the stupid thing is, they do this shit for any little thing.. .. they didnt do it to any other window.. hell i have a tranny sittin in the back of my car in perfect view, its broken of course...

Problem is I could never catch them in the act...but then we got a dog and she would bark everytime she heard someone outside. After that we never got broke into again.

I know what you mean though...having to look out the window every time you hear a noise outside or everytime you get up in the middle of the night to take a piss. Makes you paranoid.

yep.. i'm really thinkin about movin to a house and buyin a big ass dog and lettin him sleep in my car..

its the life of a honda owner. all the thugs like hondas now for some reason and ruined the sport. that's why i sold out. sure, i get hit with the suby too, but i think it would have happened to any car that was where i was... just bad luck.
anyway, if people are fucking with your shit at your place, move.

Quoted post[/post]]
its the life of a honda owner. all the thugs like hondas now for some reason and ruined the sport.

ya know what my girl told me the other day, while she was at a car dealership helping her sis get a car some dude calls one of his buddies and says hey theres a GSR parked over here off of Oak St. come and get it... she was standing right next to him.. if i would have been there, i would have went to jail that day .. a buddy of mine had his teg stolen recently and he said some wetbacks (no offence to anyone) from the town over come here and steal cars..

oh, and the guy who called his buddy to get my girls car, he straight up told her that if he sees a gsr or si or whatever he calls his friends to come jack them.. that little motherfucker.. i would have seriously beat the living shit outta him..

I'm glad I don't live in the armpit of California.

Back