I hear today is Flag Day..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

not many things are more amusing than going outside with brian for a 5 minute smoke break and watching him get 3 shades of red darker

brian = the only person i have ever known that has gotten sunburn sitting in the shade

its as if hes part gremlin or something

In for FLAG DAY celebration & to get a second good laugh @ B's almost transparent-ness...

Take it easy in those tanning booths. I did a few minutes in one of those stand-up ones. Fried me. And I tan very well.

They suffer from "gingervitis" and their light skin comes from their lack of a soul. He also argues that they cannot stand the sun, and that Kyle, who has red hair (but not light skin or freckles) — is a "daywalker".
lmao

Never been in a tanning bed, Ive always been mega tan... and since Ive had this job I dont get to spend as much time outside. This is the whitest I have ever been... not that its remotely close to Brian's "gangster whitey whiteness" but I think I might need to go get me some cancer in a bulb treatment too!

Take it easy in those tanning booths.

then the attendant is a fucking moron. i started 2 weeks ago at 7 minutes. i'm up to 11... will bump to 13 next week... Stand up ones are nice. i only need 10 in one of those... and I burn easily. The hydration therapy bed is f'in awesome.

But, yes, you still can get skin cancer. Men tan too... I choose to do it because if I'm outside I burn faster. If I have a base tan, I won't burn. Welcome to CA in Summer. Now I can go out in a bikini and not be afraid of people.

then the attendant is a fucking moron.

I got that vibe.. The whole convo was:

Attendant: How long?
Me: Hell, I dunno.. Whats normal? I've never done it before.
A: 15 minutes.
Me: So, 10 minutes?
A: Ok.
Me: *baking*
A: $15.
Me: I feel kinda fried.
A: Yeah. *giggle* You should start at 7 minutes and work your way up.
Me: Oh. Thanks for letting me know that before hand.
A: *blank stare*

Me: Hell, I dunno.. Whats normal? I've never done it before.
A: 15 minutes.

A: Yeah. *giggle* You should start at 7 minutes and work your way up.
wow
and you didn't throw the attendant?

Back