I killed a man today.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
But the weird thing is, if I don't like how my dream is going, I can change it. Almost like going back to rewind, but right as something is happening, I just change my mind. My dreams are so vivid sometimes that I can see every color, hear every sound, and smell every scent. But half the time, I don't remember my dreams, so the ones I do remember are the weirdest of all.

It's the same with me sometimes... Kind of lucid dreaming, kind of not. In the dream I'm thinking in the back of my mind 'Well since this is a dream, I need something-or-other to happen NOW' and it happens. But at the same time I'm not conciously aware that I'm dreaming, else I'd just fly away or do whatever I want (I've only had a full-on lucid dream happen once). It's really weird and hard to explain. :)

You're a very good writer bro. I knew within a paragraph it wasn't real but I was trying to catch mistakes in your writing. I assumed you copied and pasted it from a book or something. If you really wrote that though, you should consider writing more. Excellent post.

Quoted post[/post]]
You're a very good writer bro. I knew within a paragraph it wasn't real but I was trying to catch mistakes in your writing. I assumed you copied and pasted it from a book or something. If you really wrote that though, you should consider writing more. Excellent post.

I sucked at "english", rofl....

I really did write that. and I'm certain its full of errors. But I didn't hand it to my english teacher and noone here is perfect, so what the hell :wink:

Quoted post[/post]]

The visualization is certainly there - but I did a copy and paste to begin doing some correcting, and I can't - Every sentence has a problem :)

I enjoyed it too, You should blog this shit.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

The visualization is certainly there - but I did a copy and paste to begin doing some correcting, and I can't - Every sentence has a problem :)

I enjoyed it too, You should blog this shit.

I did
:mrgreen:
Its in my hondaswap blog.

Nothing is published in your blog yet. Go to what you want people to see, click on "Entry Options"and choose publish.

Back