I love Yahoo email.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

They just increased the storage size from 4MB to............. 100 MB! Whoa! I went from 67% capacity down to 3%! And now they allow 10MB emails to be sent and recieved! Yay!

:worthy: Yahoo email.

Originally posted by DarkHand@Jun 16 2004, 04:57 PM
They're getting ready to compete with GMail it seems :)

Whatever works, I logged on today and was like "mail storage like whoa"

thats cool.

i haven't checked my yahoo account in ages. lol i wonder if its still there.

but still,

gmail > yahoo mail

and its not even out yet.

Why is Gmail better? I'm kind of tired of all this XXX > XXX without any facts to back it up. Oh, and it's not out yet? Oh well, that's all it takes to convince me it's better!

And before you start talking about Spam... I *NEVER* get spam in my inbox. Yes, my bulk folder gets about 10 per day, but they don't count to the total storage, and basically are ignored.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jun 16 2004, 01:18 PM
Why is Gmail better? I'm kind of tired of all this XXX > XXX without any facts to back it up. Oh, and it's not out yet? Oh well, that's all it takes to convince me it's better!

And before you start talking about Spam... I *NEVER* get spam in my inbox. Yes, my bulk folder gets about 10 per day, but they don't count to the total storage, and basically are ignored.

Um, Gmail is 1000MB rather than 100. You can search through your emails to find a specific one. It will be released soon.

yup- its in beta. i know a few folks who already have one, and they love it.

basically, your email inbox becomes a searchable database of all your important info.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jun 16 2004, 12:18 PM
And before you start talking about Spam... I *NEVER* get spam in my inbox.

I've been using the same email address for 8 years... I displayed it openly in my Usenet signature for years... I know all about spam. :D At its worst I was getting 80-90 a day.

you can search emails in yahoo too. plus, when you actually use a noticable portion of 1000mb, 100mb is more than enough.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Jun 16 2004, 04:02 PM
you can search emails in yahoo too. plus, when you actually use a noticable portion of 1000mb, 100mb is more than enough.

I think the most important aspect of that is being able to send huge files to other poeple...songs, vids, etc...

if you're talking about drugs, mp3s, or hijacking a plane over email, i WANT them to get cought.

but my e-dating saved messages, will not get me in trouble (as long as shes 18) :)

but fuck that.

hondaswap.com email owns all of the other mail servers.

unlimited X unlimited x unlimited x myself configurable :)

Back