i might be hooking up with a 31 year old

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I LOVE BANG BUS!!!! haha< oh yeah, and back in my whoring days..few years ago, I was 19, I banged a 41 year old black chick whos son was older than I was....now thats funny...just goes to show, they are out there, never met the son, just heard about him...that would have most likely not been good if I ran into him....

Originally posted by djyox@Jan 26 2004, 12:58 PM
I LOVE BANG BUS!!!! haha< oh yeah, and back in my whoring days..few years ago, I was 19, I banged a 41 year old black chick whos son was older than I was....now thats funny...just goes to show, they are out there, never met the son, just heard about him...that would have most likely not been good if I ran into him....

you my friend, win the prize. :worthy: only thing better would be if it was IDB

i am still waiting for the the email of the pics :D

hey if shes hot, y not? she's just like a car with high mileage. I have a thing for milf too, and i'd definately bang the right 35-40 year old. At my job, i see them all the time.

lol nate always has his eyes wide open for them, its hilarious

i never been with a chick older tehn me

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jan 25 2004, 08:38 PM
hit the milf mang, shit there is one chick that workds for my father, single 33, looks hot as fuck, great body, I would HIT IT MANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's probaby fuckin' her? Your dad I mean...

i fucked a 22 year old, one year older than me. i fooled around with a 27 year old but didn't hit it. she wasn't worth bustin a nut

Back