I nee yourhonest opinion on the scion xb...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm not a big fan of the xB...I would go for a Honda Element rather than a xB!!!

UnlimitedEK9

they are amazing somethign that is actually intersting and a little different the center console actual makes sense when you get used to it cause your eyes dont move as much kinda nice and you can buy it all riced out lol perfect daily driver for when your 2 million hp civic breaks down

Originally posted by H22AdelSol+Jun 3 2004, 11:19 PM-->
Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@May 19 2004, 06:44 AM
92b16vx
@May 19 2004, 02:44 AM
Scions are the ugliest pieces of shit the market has hyped up in years.

:toot: :werd:

They're loads worse than the Element, and THAT'S hard to do.

:werd: :withstupid: those things are fuckin ugly as fuck

:concur: I wouldn't be caught dead in one.

Originally posted by Havok@May 18 2004, 10:31 AM
While coming into work, I saw one in the parking lot and my first thought was--expensive toilet paper. That thing makes an Element look like an Elise.

I actually think the element is the closest to ugliest to the aztec. The xb is pimp, plus it has tons of room. My friend has one and he is 6'3", I sat in the back while he was driving and I had more than enough space and I am 6'2" 230pounds. The xb is not for racing, it is just a great car for road trips, and taking you to work everyday while looking different.

Oh yeah and by the way if you guys haven't been reading honda is not hte number one selling jap companyh in the united states anymore. It is toyota. So hondas great comeback is that they are going to start bringing their boxes over here to sell.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 18 2004, 12:47 PM
the only scion i'd consider would be the s/c'ed tC

absoluty

the Xb is fuckin ugly peice of shyt...you would be the laughing stock for girls

Back