I need a lot of help please

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mfarmaco

I have a 93 Honda Del Sol and I just the engine swap (from a D16 to a B18C) but I would like to put a turbo on it and am trying to get 300hp, what would I need to make this possible I have $5,000 to spend what would you guys recommend?

youre going to need a decent manifold (avoid xspower and ssautochrome), a good turbo, t3/t4 .57+ trim and around .63/.63 or bigger.

piping can be obtained eithere from ebay or friendly muffler shops (as well as the down pipe). Get a decent BOV (ebay knock off is fine) and a good wastegate. the B18C is a good platform to start from. if it were me i would replace pistons, rings and rods and keep the head stock.

after that its all about tuning, new injectors (for 300 your can still just use DSM turbo injectors) and keep the P72. Chip it with crome and tune on a dyno. If the tune goes well you can probably make 300 and keep under 10psi (meaning dont have to upgrade the MAP sensor).

Its pretty general...youll be pushing 5k with what i listed. including internals.

for 300HP, no, i dont think sleeving the block is gonna be necissary. if you plan to hit 500 down the road, you might as well do it while the engine is out.

i dont know if your on honda-tech but you should PM turbojesse on there. He makes nice ramhorn manifolds for a reasonable price. I would look into an sc34 as far as the turbo. I'm sure jesse can fab up a dp for you also. Spoolinperformance also sponsor on honda-tech sells really nice Charge pipe kits. I would get some 550cc injectors and up. The dsm 450's may be maxed out at 300whp. Good luck. if you have any questions you can pm me.

Back