i need a tow!!! help please

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

never mind.....i got a trailer that clayton is loading my crx on tonight hopefully and then frank should be driving it over sumtime tomorrow....thanx for the help guys :mrgreen:

We got the neighbors truck, drove to Franks house to pick up the trailer...the ball on the truck was too small...Frank had a larger ball on the thing that slides out from the towhitch...but the trucks tow hitch was rusted solid. :cry:

Frozen hands fighting cold steel...not going to happen.

Well...when I posted the last post...I did call AAA...and they got right to the car..and towed it....

One car taken care of for a $5 tip :laugh:

omg i am so happy....my bro just did the unthinkable......he is now driving from meriden to west haven with a plate...red tape over the taillights and his girl following in his truck...i cant believe he is doing this for me....what a bro...i love him soooo much!!!!! thanks leroy!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

now for the first time in a long time...all the cars in my driveway are actually all my cars :laugh:

We took the Z to Tristens Pool shop...so he'll do the swap there once he finds a motor.

pool shop...a shop that works on pools... If you have a pool that needs work, then you would call this shop.

his 300zx with the blown timing belt is the Z I'm refering to... :wink:

thanks again for the storage of my car clayton......im glad (and i know you are :p ) that the car is in reach of my area and it is out of your lot...thanks! :mrgreen:

he's going to get a vg30det and slap in the car, then suspension, diff, wheels tires...etc.....

Back