I need ideas!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its always fun to flip plates around so they get pulled over...
not fun if they have an unlicensed handgun, drugs, or have been drinking
nice i "heart" gay cops on the bumper with the flipped plate = histerical
Bahahaha, I'd piss myself watching them drive away with that bumper sticker. Too bad we all walk around our cars before getting in them. I'll have to try that in a week or two lol.

Damn Jockie, calm down. They are friends and we all know what's up. I can't walk up with a bottle and say "spray this on you" expecting them to actually do it. Dog shit? I'm not carrying dog shit in my pocket to work, no thanks. I'm the stockroom manager, so everything sent comes straight to me. I'm not paying some kid 50 bucks, either. I'm especially not gonna go around searching for a dead animal, bring it to work, and snatch their phone to rub it on it. Also, we don't have lockers or anything, we work in marine electronics. I'm talking about practical jokes that can be played at work. Now the condom and cling wrap thing is good shit =D

I worked at a Mom and Pops Hangar for aircraft maintenance...we got away with a lot of shit, and our DOM was a prickish asshole. (director of Maint) He left after a few of our pranks...he was a royal dickead to some people. He had an old Dodge van, the one where the intake for the heater and AC was behind the hood...welp...I brought bags of shit from my dog, and the kid that hated his guts did the rest...:ph34r:

Hrmmm....

for a freak factor....since you walk around the cars before going home...grab some X-mas tree tinsel, the silver stringy things, and some clear tape... tape the stuff to the victims car window in a circular pattern...from a distance of 20 feet, it looks like the windows are smashed in. :D

We did that during lunch after we installed a new $27,000 windshield on a King Air B-100...the boss nearly had a heart attack when he saw it.:p

While we're on the subject of pranks, which laxative works the fastest? Me and some friends did it to some people last weekend, and it didn't take effect until the next morning(Chocolate Ex-Lax in cookies).

Also, is epicac+laxatives dangerous? What about tasering someone while they take a shit?

Taser someone while they take a shit?
WTF...........LMAO

Holy shit dude thats crazy, tazer guns hurt like a son of a bitch.

I dont know how "Dangerous" it was, but my dalmation, when he was a puppy, ate a whole box of rat poison. I figured I couldnt kill him form that point, so I fed him a shitload of exlax and milk that was HEAVILY laced with Epicac.

Poor dog puked and shit at the same time, was just hurling from both ends.

But he lived.

P.S. Read that Visine link. Holy shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA! This turned into the most fucked up thread, but hot damn are the few last posts funny as hell. Tasering someone while they shit? A dalmatian puppy shitting and throwing up at the same time? WTF?

HAHAHAHAHAHHA! This turned into the most fucked up thread, but hot damn are the few last posts funny as hell. Tasering someone while they shit? A dalmatian puppy shitting and throwing up at the same time? WTF?

Yeah thats hondaswap..................LMAO

Fart spray/Fake dog poo spray in their shoes or various effects.

Frozen shaving cream bottle with the top cut off, thrown into something of theirs.

Hot sauce all over everything that can get near what they eat or put around their face/eyes.

If they ever make food at work or bring it in, non chalantly steal it and hide it. When they ask you about it, completely deny knowing there was ever any food.

Rice under their bed sheets.

Bucket of water above the door.

Lock them in a room by blocking a door or rigging something up. (we locked my roomate in his room, for putting a shopping cart in the shower when I was about to hop in, so we slide a sign between the stair banister and his door - so he had to climb out on the roof. Then I locked my window so he couldn't climb in and I locked the front door since he didn't have his keys. That kept him occupied for a little while.)

Steal caution tape or random signs or things to stick in his truck.

Bag full of packing peanuts, anywhere.

Soak all the toilet paper with water or simply remove it all from the bathroom.

Loosen a screw on their chair so they eventually fall out of it.

Take all their lightbulbs and hide them.

Play "hot and cold" to make them find anything that you stole from the. "You're getting warmer..."

Take one of their personal effects and hide them in somewhere where they wouldn't easily find it. (i.e., we stuffed a housemate's coat into a corn flakes box and then put it back on top of the fridge and played hot and cold with him.)

...yeah, these are all things that we've done over the past couple months that are non-malicious.

Last edited:
sleep? what does that do?

i actually did absolutely nothing this weekend... and pretty much watched tv and napped off and on from sat morning till mon morning.
it was great.
i felt like peter gibbons.

Back