I need ideas!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the tazer on the shitter is a good one but to make it better this is how you do it.

1. take the tazer apart and remove the electrodes. you now have two wires you will need to extend these long enuff to get in to a diffrent room.
2. run wires to the room where the tazer is to be armed.
3. run one wire to one side of seat and one to the other side of the seat. . i think you get the point now.

to make it better put a sign above to shitter that says caution live piranahs breading below and they will laugh and have a seat. and the game is on

Last edited:
Glitter Bomb for the win
Amen to that, my friend. I remember contemplating that for a week straight, but I pussed out because I know I would get something even worse in return lol. I remember pulling off the best glitter massacre at my last job though. My boss had a bin of "To do" papers on the top shelf above his desk(You know, the desks that have the two shelves above the monitor). While he was sitting there, I crept around the cubicle wall his desk was against and snuck two full handfuls of purple glitter on top of the stack of papers. With an outstretched arm, he grabbed the top paper, pulled it down and WHAM! A fuck ton of purple glitter ALL over him. Everyone was in the office because he called us all in to talk about "company matters" so it was perfect timing. It was a prank of epic proportions in my opinion =D We were all on the floor laughing, so he couldn't find out who did it... I quit a week later =P. On a side note, one of my friends has a fetish with trying to make you walk around with shit stuck to your back and shoes... Maybe he deserves one.

And if they try to step out of your stream of justice, you follow them around. That's why it pokes out of your pants, front and center. Ahhh the Pursuit. That's my favorite part.

when their in the toilet stalls, grab a huge bottle of Baby Powder, take the cap off, and lob it over the wall...after a good squeeze...and then run....

or make a big pot of spaghetti and meatballs for all the employees... except for the meat balls, get some hamburger meat and wrap it around rocky mountain oysters...

wait a minute...that sounds pretty good....

Back