I Need Some Serious Help I Need A Vin # Run

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Baker@Apr 10 2003, 01:40 AM
seriously all he is asking is that someone who has an account run his vin from the motor or car he bought to check for fraud. We all wish we had tis abilitry if we were buying a motor or car. Put yourself in his situation. newbie or not, help him out cuz its what you would want.

Naw fuck that. This isnt the salvation army....
first off some strange guy in "internet land" comes waltzing into hondaswap.com asking for information
that costs money to give....

if i had an account, and calesta or codee or whoever else on here i bug on a semi-daily basis with my rantings and ravings asked
for a favor like that, yes
i would have no problem helping them out. even if it is someone i dont talk to alot on here, but that person posts alot and contributes....
no prob.

so if THIS guy comes in here asking for a free vin run, and then we do it, what happens to the next guy who comes waltzing in here?
and the next and the next and the next? where does it stop?

Then to top it off, he calls me an asshole. i got highly offended by that...haha j/k

u know the funny thing thing is i only asked for a favor.... i didnt ask for your girls number or panty size. the problem with MOST of you is your ignorant. i thanks all the guys who would have helped me . but like they say what comes around goes around some day they will need help and they will get bashed..... and no im not cheap just spent 13000 on a car and a nice turbo which pissed off sol recomended to me but was wondering about the car .... thanks though
also like the way new commers are welcome

Originally posted by speedprowagon@Apr 10 2003, 02:39 AM
u know the funny thing thing is i only asked for a favor.... i didnt ask for your girls number or panty size. the problem with MOST of you is your ignorant. i thanks all the guys who would have helped me . but like they say what comes around goes around some day they will need help and they will get bashed..... and no im not cheap just spent 13000 on a car and a nice turbo which pissed off sol recomended to me but was wondering about the car .... thanks though
also like the way new commers are welcome

i thought u were banned?
oh well,
:spin: welcome and enjoy your stay :spin:

Originally posted by karnash+Apr 10 2003, 02:16 AM-->
@Apr 10 2003, 01:40 AM
seriously all he is asking is that someone who has an account run his vin from the motor or car he bought to check for fraud.  We all wish we had tis abilitry if we were buying a motor or car.  Put yourself in his situation.  newbie or not, help him out cuz its what you would want.

Naw fuck that. This isnt the salvation army....
first off some strange guy in "internet land" comes waltzing into hondaswap.com asking for information
that costs money to give....

if i had an account, and calesta or codee or whoever else on here i bug on a semi-daily basis with my rantings and ravings asked
for a favor like that, yes
i would have no problem helping them out. even if it is someone i dont talk to alot on here, but that person posts alot and contributes....
no prob.

so if THIS guy comes in here asking for a free vin run, and then we do it, what happens to the next guy who comes waltzing in here?
and the next and the next and the next? where does it stop?

Then to top it off, he calls me an asshole. i got highly offended by that...haha j/k

you know whats funny, you were new. NOT THAT LONG AGO. I may have half your posts but i have been around more than 4x the amount you have, does that mean anything......NOOOO so shut the fuck up. If you have a carax account and get unlimited runs who gives a fuck it takes you an extra 20 seconds to run a vin and costs you nothing. How would everything have been if we had all treated you like trash when you signed up karnash. So shut the fuck up and respect a newbie. The guy needed a favor and asked and everyone jumped on his sack. If you were in his situation and wanted a favor you would have appreciated this shit too. Seriously the car indrusty used to be about helping but everyone here has become way to hardcore about flaming. He ased a simple question that many would have asked in their newer days and you all had to start hating on him.

Me? Shut the Fuck up?

why don't you and your boyfriend who you are fighting so valiently for
crawl the fuck back into the hole you came from..

and, i might add, i did not come onto hondaswap with the fucked up attitude that this guy did.
True, i may have had my political and theological differences with certain members on here,
but in terms of car and car related posts, i think i have been extremely respectful of people and
the vast wealth of knowledge they have to bring to the table.

that's what seperates ME from the pricks that get banned on a daily basis.

and if i was in his situation, i would have had a nicer attitude when posting on a new board.

sorry if my treatment of a newbie with a fucked up attitude
on here offends you so much you have to start a fucking fight.....

ok this shit is getting ugly

if anyone has a carfax account and wants to help him send him an IM

for now

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back