I need your help.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well everyone, I've brought you entertainment, flames, funny pictures, and fun links... now I need a little something from you. Rare is it that I come to you all, as a man before a group of peers asking for help. So rare in fact, that I've never done this before.

I'm selling the hood from my AllTrac. A fellow from Reading PA said he'd give me $325 and would come pick it up. Two days later, nothing. Jeffie calls him, and he picks up. I call him, nothing. My calls get cut off, and when I call back, I get his voice mail without any rings. I took an entire day off for him to come up. I scheduled a time for a salvage yard guy to come buy and pick up his old hood (which I said I'd dispose of for him).

So where's what I'm asking you all to do...

Call him every hour or two. Leave messages. Act gay. If you're a chick, flirt with him. Order a pizza from him. Tell him his rent is past due. Tell him that you want to pound him in the ass. Tell him that if he "doesn't call Ji- the guy with the hood- we're going to keep calling 'till he does." He can either shut his phone off forever, or he can grow a pair and call me. What's in it for you? Nothing material. Just the satisfaction of knowing you you directly participated in a Loco Honkey Owning©.

His e-mail is cgleh@marauder.millersville.edu
AIM- TRDblur143
Phone- 610-392-7013

And his name is Chris.

Folks, give him hell.

*Calls*

::LOLZ::

I didn't expect him to pick up.

Me: Pause
Him: "hello..., hello?"
Me: "Hi you suck cock."
Him: *confusion*
Me: "Ji's cock. die."

I think someone is going to bust out the arnold soundboard soon.

frank rizzo just gave him a call...

me: hello.
Him: whos this
me: frank rizzo.
Me: we have a problem...
Him: whats that
Me: well there is 3 problems actually. 1. you're a pigfucker. 2. you're a bastard child and 3. your mother is a slut.... Call Ji you cocksucker

y would you sell it... do you have a better one with a bigger scoop??

Ji's alltrac... yumm

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jul 8 2004, 10:53 PM
I'm selling it because... because... YOU DON'T KNOW!!!! (see other thread)

Christ, tell me you're sandwiching a huge turbo under the hood of the alltrac? That would be hot. Obviously its something with the alltrac.

Although you half ass inspired me to go buy an old civic and put the biggest 4cyl engine i could wedge in there, boost it, put a nice suspension on with some gunmetal 15's and flat black body. I just would hate to get into a crash in it.

He has a water to air IC for an AllTrac... someone tell them they'll give him $300 for it and will come pick it up. I want to see his time wasted like mine.

It's one thing to back out but come on he keeps blowing off his phone calls all he had to do was tell Ji I'm sorry I don't need the part anymore sorry if I wasted any of your time.....

Ji would be pissed but at least he would have said something other then CLICK

johnnylightfoot1: why dont you go fuck yourself, and call ji back you slant-eye jap-lover... your mother's a slut
TRDblur143: hey
johnnylightfoot1: fuck you nigga
TRDblur143: whats your name?
johnnylightfoot1: what do you want it to be
TRDblur143: i dunno i was just askin ahha
johnnylightfoot1: well i would have been your father, except the guy in front of me had an extra quarter
TRDblur143: um im confused my friend
johnnylightfoot1: friend... i aint your friend, you better watch who you talk to like that
TRDblur143: i thought we were buds? is this martin?
johnnylightfoot1: if you want me to be martin
johnnylightfoot1: i can be martin
TRDblur143: ok so what kind of car do you have
johnnylightfoot1: the kind with 4 wheels
TRDblur143: do you mountiam bike?
TRDblur143: *mountian
TRDblur143: you there?
johnnylightfoot1: naw that is treehugger faggot shit.... i bet you do though
TRDblur143: haha yea its fun
johnnylightfoot1: i know that you like to fuck martin in the ass dont you
TRDblur143: lol
TRDblur143: nah i have a girlfriend dude
johnnylightfoot1: whats his name
TRDblur143: actually i met this reaelly cute girl tonight her names christina
TRDblur143: my girls name is sarah
TRDblur143: she goes to george washington university
johnnylightfoot1: so thats who i fucked in the ass last night
TRDblur143: where do you go to school bud
TRDblur143: haha
TRDblur143: omg have you even done that with a girl
johnnylightfoot1: schools for pussies like you
TRDblur143: i love puttin it in the butt when a bitch lets me
TRDblur143: haha yea school is only good for parties bro
johnnylightfoot1: so how often does he let you do it
TRDblur143: i haven't done it with the girl im with yet
TRDblur143: i do'nt think she'll let me
TRDblur143: shes was a virgin
TRDblur143: *big grin*
johnnylightfoot1: so when were you planning on picking up my hood you fucking faggot
johnnylightfoot1: i waited all damn day for your punk ass and you never showed
TRDblur143: is this Ji?
johnnylightfoot1: well it took you fucking long enough
johnnylightfoot1: maybe youre wastin your money on schoolin.... doesnt seem to be doing you a damn bit of good
TRDblur143: hehe
TRDblur143: :p ah hopefully I can into grad school next year
johnnylightfoot1: when are you gonna get that fucking hood you asshat
TRDblur143: um i can't because I'm goin to newjersey tomorrow to pick up an alltrac hood
TRDblur143: im sorry man
johnnylightfoot1: you had better come here with my fucking money, or im gonna come down there and put the ace of spades and the five of clubs on your ass..... and ill bring brother earl. you "Mouth breathing sludgefuck." and your mom is a "Cock wrangling shit-tard."
TRDblur143: you meant yours in vermont right and not just in general whe are you getting an alltrac hood?
johnnylightfoot1: well no fuckin shit
TRDblur143: ok i wasn't sure
TRDblur143: im sorry I can't do business with you
johnnylightfoot1: well you could have at least growna set of fucking balls and called me and let me know
johnnylightfoot1: be a fucking man
TRDblur143: don't ever say that again, a real man has respect for himself and aviods dangerous situations which are not nessasary or do not affend his honor
johnnylightfoot1: well with that being said, you must fall into the bitch catagory
johnnylightfoot1: have fun fucking your dad in the ass tonight
TRDblur143: i will never lash out against some one like you are doing, it teaches me what kind of poeple are out there on the internet
TRDblur143: you have no honor sir
johnnylightfoot1: then get the fuck off you slant eyed japlover
TRDblur143: you are very articulate
johnnylightfoot1: oh my god.... that is the first intelligent thing you have uttered all night
johnnylightfoot1: TRDblur143:<---- this man has no penis
TRDblur143: what does having a penis...i don't understand
johnnylightfoot1: im done with you .... go fist yourself.
TRDblur143 signed off at 9:56:41 PM.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jul 8 2004, 11:45 PM
Even if it wasn't in writing, you know damn well that a verbal contract is binding.

not always.

a brief rundown of the elements of a contract:

OACLCS:

Offer (i offer to sell "X" to you for "Y" dollars)
Acceptance (I accept your offer to sell "X" to me for "Y" dollars)
Consideration (consideration means that there must be bargaining that leads to an exchange between the parties)

Legality (self explanitory...you cant take a contract out on someone's life and expect it to be legally binding (extreme example))
Capacity (ability to legally enter into a K)
Statute of Frauds (K's that are not legal unless signed ....real estate, paying debts of another etc)

unless all those elements are met, there is no K. So in short, NOT ALL oral K's are enforceable.

I'm not analyzing your situation one way or another. Just trying to educate on the subject of K's.

His name is Chris G. Leh. If someone can call and say the last name and see if he responds to it, we got the address. Looks like he's located in Allentown, PA.

What is he, a fucking monk? He'd rather be working in the sand garden than to fight back?

What a pussy.

So seriously... am I wrong in doing what I'm doing? I mean, I'm not mad he didn't buy the hood. Hey, he found a better deal somewhere else... it's the fucking principal of the whole matter that gets me all riled up. Am I overreacting? Seriously. Am I?

he seriously needed to realize people have lives. if you tell them you are going to be somewhere at a certain time, you need to be there... or call in advance.

maybe posting his info up was a bit extreme... but i feel you are correct about the principle.

Back