I ran out of Corona.... :( Sake time!!!.....:)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i dunno, i think Guinness taste like coffee. i don't care for Amber Bock, its ok, just not really that good to me.

senate_9427 said:
i dunno, i think Guinness taste like coffee. i don't care for Amber Bock, its ok, just not really that good to me.
werd.. Guinness tastes like coffee.. i cant drink that shit.. i think its nasty.. its like a damn meal its so thick..

Never tried that... I tried Regular Sam adams on three different occasions and was unimpressed, so I didnt go down the product line.

I'll pick some up this weekend.

eg6sir said:
you know whats also good.. if you drink a New Castle then follow that up with an Asahi.. ohh. .damn it just brings out the flavor..

new castle is a good beer, I think I mentioned that already.

Yuengling drafts
New Castle
Corona + lime
Mic Ultra for piss water
Heinken

Top 3 Beers:
Guiness - Draught on Tap down at the pub is best, but the bottles are good too. The aftertaste only comes when it starts to get warm.
Widmer Brothers Hefeweizen - good with a lemon or as is.
Negro Modelo - The ONLY good mexican beer IMO.

Also in my fridge right now:
Firestone Double Barrel Ale - great local brew.
Guinness Extra Stout is a gnarly crisp beer, almost burns going down. Good though.

GdAMNIT!!!grrrrr!!!!

IT happened again!!!

my day and night off today, and I only got 7 coronas, I forgot the damn beer store is closed today....welp, when the beer flow stops, I still got more sake...hehe...and the other half of the awamori.:cool: tis going to be a long night in the garage....:D

MikeBergy said:
Top 3 Beers:
Guiness - Draught on Tap down at the pub is best, but the bottles are good too. The aftertaste only comes when it starts to get warm.
Widmer Brothers Hefeweizen - good with a lemon or as is.
Negro Modelo - The ONLY good mexican beer IMO.

Also in my fridge right now:
Firestone Double Barrel Ale - great local brew.
Guinness Extra Stout is a gnarly crisp beer, almost burns going down. Good though.
You like the Widmer Hefe over the Pyramid?

eg6sir said:
werd.. Guinness tastes like coffee.. i cant drink that shit.. i think its nasty.. its like a damn meal its so thick..
I've only had it in an Irish Car Bomb, I like them a lot though.

senate_9427 said:
You like the Widmer Hefe over the Pyramid?
It's a toss, I like both, Widmer's more popular around my parts, and most of the local bars in my town have it on tap, along with blue moon, so I usually go with the widmer. Pyramid makes some good brews though for sure. I tried this Ichabon dark beer the other day, pretty good stuff too.

not a fan of guiness, but i'll do car bumbs and jager bombs with it.
corona sucks ass. i'd rather not drink/be the DD if that's all thats there.

i don't like many lagers or dark beers. i'm a pilsner guy.
bud lite, miller lite, mich ultra are the top 3 most likely to order at a bar.... but we already had a "Drink of choice" thread....

MikeBergy said:
It's a toss, I like both, Widmer's more popular around my parts, and most of the local bars in my town have it on tap, along with blue moon, so I usually go with the widmer. Pyramid makes some good brews though for sure. I tried this Ichabon dark beer the other day, pretty good stuff too.
Yea most places down here have Widmer on tap, but when i buy it in the store i get the Pyramid

pissedoffsol said:
i don't like many lagers or dark beers. i'm a pilsner guy.
bud lite, miller lite, mich ultra are the top 3 most likely to order at a bar.... but we already had a "Drink of choice" thread....
Haven't had to much Mich Ultra but I dislike the others. I drink it if it's there, but would prefer something else. Def wouldn't pay for it at a bar.

PS- How's a sake hangover? I have wanted to try it but I'm a pussy when it comes to a hangover.

only thing that gives me a hangover is champagne.. But I drink the hell out of thst stuff if its available. I start with glasses, end with bottle in hand..

everything else leaves me alone..

Back