i started a stpid ricer gallery

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This fucking thread is gay, how about that for a mod preset pre-lock? Next person who post some crap of some riced out will be banned! We have seen this on our drive to work, bars, movies, etc--we don't need you to fucking point it out.

i would have taken more pictures but i was afraid i was going to get punched because i was laughing so hard when i was taking the pics.

NOTE: the time and care taken in the speedo cluster....WOW......syco

PS. had a hf motor in it i think...good thing he got that wing on there

PSS. i hope this guy is not a HondaSwap member......lol

All you fuckers sitting there talking shit about this thread being stupid, shut up already. shit sometimes we aould rather laugh about something rahter than always talking about our cars. if you are so interested in talking tech then go to the damn swap forums or something. this is what the Members Lounge is for:

Clean discussions about every day things. NO TECH POSTS.

that is straight from the board title, so back off and go to another forum, let us enjoy our threads that laugh at other peopl, or are u afraid we might llaugh at u next, or better yet one of those cars might be yours. ha ha

yeah i know deviat, jus trying to exploit my shitty photochop skillz...haha lol

Milan

Originally posted by JDMilan@Aug 25 2003, 05:55 PM
and you guys thought that two mufflers were bad, that corolla has fucking 3 mufflers, OMG WTF, these loco kids keep getting more stupid as the years go by,,,gotta love it.

s3f47f76299d03.jpg

there is my .02 cents....or pic

Milan

that is 1 funnyass pic! :bo:

I posted a new album if some of you peeps watn to check it out, it has some old stuff mixed with new shit. Did you guys notice the little red lights on the rims?? What the fuck are those things called? And why teh fuck are those tails called Euros?? What the fuck is so Euro about them???

Milan

theyre called "tire flys"

I almost forgot about this but this retarded thread reminded me.

On my way home from LA this Sunday I see a 2002 civic coming up on my left. I glance to the side and see a riced out silver civic fly by with the sweetest altezzas EVER! I look at the side of the car and in about 1 foot by 2 feet is a black sticker he must of had made - VTECH

LMAO nice

im trying to find 2 cars ive seen around my town to get some pics of you guys will love it

car #1 --- red Yugo with tire flys (gunna have to get that pic at night
car #2 --- red Geo Metro convertable with a HUGE ass red and black CF spoiler (Ji your gunna fuckin love that one)

yeah post some pics so I cant' hack them up a little more considering they already sound all fucked up anyways..

Milan

Back