i started a stpid ricer gallery

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by dvs_prelude@Aug 29 2003, 02:48 PM
By the way, that car looks familiar. Did you take that picture in North Hollywood?

No, DVS, that car was over in Hawthorne. i seen that fool rolling to work one morning a few months ago and he was revving on me like a mofo at the stoplight. there was hardly any traffic, so before the light turned green i shifted into reverse and backed up about 3 car lengths behind him.... :lol:

i promised myself if i was 4 or more car lengths ahead of him by the time i hit third gear i would treat myself to starbucks (i got a starbucks addiction and am trying to quit...) , held my shit at 3k, light turns green, he FLOORS it, pepboys muffler and intake screaming at the top of their lungs, i drop the clutch at the same time and by the time i was out of 2nd gear i had like 4-5 car lengths on him.

i slow down to about 25 mph, rolled down my window, and in spanish i shouted at him:

"Tu carro es MUY fuerte y furioso!!! pero, tu necessito mas chroma y tres mufflers para beuno acceleracion. Y una sticker que dicen "powered by mexican" tambien"

(being the white honkey devil i am, thats the best spanish i was able to muster out)

the hack-job spanish translates out to:

Your car is VERY fast and furious !!! But, you need more chrome and three mufflers for better acceleration. And also a sticker that says "powered by mexican"

apparantly he understood some of what i was saying because he made a quick left onto a side street, cutting off oncoming traffic in typical rice boy fashion in a matter of seconds LOL

I thought that picture was great but your story was even better...hahahhahehehehe was a fuck ass.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Milan

:lol: nice, but i think it would be "necessitA" not necessit"O". necessito means "I need".

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Aug 29 2003, 03:57 PM
:lol: nice, but i think it would be "necessitA" not necessit"O". necessito means "I need".

isnt "necessitA" the feminine and "necessitO" the masculine?

tu necessitAS?

Originally posted by dvs_prelude@Aug 29 2003, 02:45 PM
WAHAHAHAHA!!!! ... aww man that's some funny ass shit. Reminds me of the stupid ass that tried to race me today in his 94ish "Powered by Corona" Accord. The stupid fuctard was tailgating me on the freeway on my way to work, so I let him pass me. After he was far enough ahead of me to see how slow his car really was, I downshifted to 4th and dusted his piece of shit, and he had at least 10 cars on me... Ironically, he gets off on the same exit as me and starts revving the shit out of me, then passes me ever so slowly, as fast as he could.

We pull up to a stoplight together, I roll down my window and say, "hey homie your car's pretty fast. Wanna put some money on it?" He says, "oh no my friend, that's ok." When the light turns green, he peels out crazy in an attempt to pass me as I shift from 1st to 3rd, and pull away from him.... hahaha

Doesnt that annoy you dvs? after you SMOKE the shit out of someone, they still come back for more...

why do people do that?

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Aug 29 2003, 04:13 PM-->
dvs_prelude
@Aug 29 2003, 02:45 PM
WAHAHAHAHA!!!! ... aww man that's some funny ass shit. Reminds me of the stupid ass that tried to race me today in his 94ish "Powered by Corona" Accord. The stupid fuctard was tailgating me on the freeway on my way to work, so I let him pass me. After he was far enough ahead of me to see how slow his car really was, I downshifted to 4th and dusted his piece of shit, and he had at least 10 cars on me... Ironically, he gets off on the same exit as me and starts revving the shit out of me, then passes me ever so slowly, as fast as he could.

We pull up to a stoplight together, I roll down my window and say, "hey homie your car's pretty fast. Wanna put some money on it?" He says, "oh no my friend, that's ok." When the light turns green, he peels out crazy in an attempt to pass me as I shift from 1st to 3rd, and pull away from him.... hahaha

Doesnt that annoy you dvs? after you SMOKE the shit out of someone, they still come back for more...

why do people do that?

aww man that shit drives me nutzzz!!!! When those stupid idiots do that shit, I just raise my hands and applaud them, they usually get the picture.

Originally posted by dvs_prelude+Aug 29 2003, 05:18 PM-->
Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Aug 29 2003, 04:13 PM
dvs_prelude
@Aug 29 2003, 02:45 PM

why do people do that?

aww man that shit drives me nutzzz!!!! When those stupid idiots do that shit, I just raise my hands and applaud them, they usually get the picture.

LMFAO im going to remember that one.....

im going to put my own little personal touch on the "applaud" and
do a golf clap :lol:

Rixxe and Tony you're both wrong:

Necesito= I need
Necesitas= You need
Necesita= He/She needs
Necesitan= They need
Necesitamos= We need

Originally posted by senate_9427@Aug 29 2003, 05:38 PM
Rixxe and Tony you're both wrong:

Necesito= I need
Necesitas= You need
Necesita= He/She needs
Necesitan= They need
Necesitamos= We need

conjugating verbs always fucked me up in highschool spanish class...

whatever the case, im sure if he had half a brain in his head he got the gist of what i was trying to say to him when i rolled down my window. i even put a nice little gringo redneck accent on for him just to piss him off further...

Oh yeah i found a funny ass Crx i was gonna get a pic of, but it was in a crowded ass parking lot and every time i rolled by to get a shot, the prick in front of me would park next to it. i think it works there though so ill get one next time.

In the meantime anyone wanna see a funny ass Beetle?

Its got a body kit and rims and stickers, usual, but the funny part is that its got a roll bar inside, i got some shitty pics, but ill walk over and get some more right now.Oh yeah its not a turbo, so no hope for this car.
s3f4fd7642e642.jpg

s3f4fd754c3515.jpg

Oh yeah it has a CF hood too

Fuck it, most of them dont speak proper english anyways so who really cares.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Aug 29 2003, 05:47 PM
Fuck it, most of them dont speak proper english anyways so who really cares.

u know of some that actually SPEAK english?

from the billboards and t.v. channels and advertisements and schools all speaking in spanish...im beginning to wonder what country i live in.

populization (is that even a word?) by annexation i guess :lol:

Yeah thats true. Here in San Diego i got just regular TV, no cable, and i swear there are like 10 spanish stations and only like 5 or 6 english ones. and i know what u r gonna say, "they are from mexico". Nope, all of them have the news and shit and they say San Diego on them.

Did anyone from Cali see that all the hispanic groups are against Arnold now? Not that i'mracist at all, cuz most my friends are mexican, but I guess Ah-nold is on some committee that supports making English the US's official language. Now a bunch of hispanic groups are boycotting Arnold. Fuckin stupid reason to me.

New page wooo wooooooo

Arnold rocks. I mean cmon, who else in the world has more of a FUCKED up accent than arnold? i mean i can barely understand what he is saying...

and you dont see him spouting around town speaking whatever language he normally speaks to his parents....

he speaks english, and tries his best.

arnold is turning into the right guy for govenor.

i hope he wins.

Yeah hopefully, the pther option is some fuckin democratic bitch that was part of Davis' campaign, yeah like we want another fuckin thief in office.

Alright so i got more ppics of this VW...
It's not really that bad but i was basically checking out this cam cuz i've never used it, and i dont got a car right now to drive around and this one's in front of my apartments. trust me there are plenty more cars around here that are RICE.

Roll Bar???
s3f4fd754c3515.jpg

s3f4fe97015fa3.jpg

The seats touch in the middle, it looks like the door barely closes on them :lol:
s3f4fe997493f6.jpg

The rims aren't really that bad....
s3f4fe9b904e37.jpg

Oh yeah i was wrong, it is a Turbo. Not really that bad, and it looks clean. I just think this Dumbass dropped too much money in a fuckin stupid car.

On the other hand there is a Jetta in my parking lot that is stock except for some 18's. It is fuckin fast though, turbo sounds good on it. when i was in my crx he messed w/ me and took off, it looks like it pulls pretty hard.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Aug 29 2003, 03:49 PM-->
dvs_prelude
@Aug 29 2003, 02:48 PM
By the way, that car looks familiar. Did you take that picture in North Hollywood?

No, DVS, that car was over in Hawthorne. i seen that fool rolling to work one morning a few months ago and he was revving on me like a mofo at the stoplight. there was hardly any traffic, so before the light turned green i shifted into reverse and backed up about 3 car lengths behind him.... :lol:

i promised myself if i was 4 or more car lengths ahead of him by the time i hit third gear i would treat myself to starbucks (i got a starbucks addiction and am trying to quit...) , held my shit at 3k, light turns green, he FLOORS it, pepboys muffler and intake screaming at the top of their lungs, i drop the clutch at the same time and by the time i was out of 2nd gear i had like 4-5 car lengths on him.

i slow down to about 25 mph, rolled down my window, and in spanish i shouted at him:

"Tu carro es MUY fuerte y furioso!!! pero, tu necessito mas chroma y tres mufflers para beuno acceleracion. Y una sticker que dicen "powered by mexican" tambien"

(being the white honkey devil i am, thats the best spanish i was able to muster out)

the hack-job spanish translates out to:

Your car is VERY fast and furious !!! But, you need more chrome and three mufflers for better acceleration. And also a sticker that says "powered by mexican"

apparantly he understood some of what i was saying because he made a quick left onto a side street, cutting off oncoming traffic in typical rice boy fashion in a matter of seconds LOL

that is one of the best stories i ever heard

that you spoke broken spanish made it even better.....lol....lol....lol

Back