i think i m dumping my girlfriend

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

is DAB?

Dumb
Ass
Bitch

if yes, no i haven't still at work for 25 minutes

i am off in 5 so on my way home i m making the call

jon,
I'm sorry to hear that some chik is puting you through this type of shit. All I can say is that a girl can have all the bad habits in the world and she is worth keeping around if she makes you happy and cares about you. But from what I hear she cares absolutely nothing about you or she would answer when you call and she wouldn't blow you off at the bar.
I think that you should just go to her house and tell her to her face that she can head over to vikings training camp and get gang banged by all the linemen for all you care.

then you should get an engine into your civic so you can drive it again instead of your mom's beater and take this new girl out and show her a good time. I might be a bit biased on the part of getting putting a working engine into your car but at anyrate it's not worth spending one more moment of your time thinking about this girl you probably should have dropped a while ago.

but I'm the same way, I'm a big sucker for girls and have been walked over many times. but my current GF is the bomb and I haven't been happier in my life. not to rub it in, but as cheesy as it sounds there will be someone out there like that for you as well

just my 2 pennies

sean

sorry about not getting your call today, I was on the phone with my girlfriend and screwed up when I tried to switch to the other line
give me a call sometime tomorrow (i'll be on my way home from SD) but I'll have my phone on

well I guess you can lok at the bright side, there is still a way to come out on top here. All you have to do is take a bunch of nuidy pics and post em up here, for revenge. Then break up with her and, two days later, email her the link :lol:

i called her last night and guess what she didn't even answer her phone...... her voice mail picked up and i said. if your going to act this way and ingnor (sp) my phone calls then its over.
i know its the cheap way to cop out but hey i was left with no other way. she didn't answer her phone and i dont have an idea where the fuck she was so fuck it. when i got home i changed and went out for a cruse in the supra with my buddy cody. that was my night

The last girl I dated started ignoring my calls... I left 2 messages and called it a loss. OOooh Well.

the girl before her... I dumped her over the phone. Who cares. Be the one who dumps not the one dumped y0! Keeps your self esteem up.

I'm 21... had 4 serious g/f's... 3 dumped 1 "dumped" me.

you should'a been like.. "im out like like a fat girl in dodgeball, dont need the games"

lol you said it's over lol

Originally posted by HybridRevolution@Aug 10 2003, 06:46 PM
you should'a been like.. "im out like like a fat girl in dodgeball, dont need the games"

You could have said i'm out like a skinny kid in a pie eatting contest.

i watched a movie last night with a chick i used to see 4 years back

tonight i am watching a movie with another girl a ply around with :D its been two months so i got try you know

Jon, you're better than what she will always dream of affording. Go out, have a good time, and when things work out for you make sure you let her know somehow that you have bounced back and are doing better without her stupid ass in your life. I think that electricity bill you will get after all those movies you guys watched is not worth it. :blink:

stop bringing up dead threads. :p

dead threads are threads that are like more then one page back yO. and the last time i checked this is still on the 1st page

dam well that sux for you. i just got dumped today after a 7 year relationship. it sucks and im cryinglike a lil beatch. oh well.dam bitches. good luck on the next one. laters

Dump her! girlfriends can eithier bring you up or drag you down. It sounds like she is draggging you down. Like the old saying goes there's more fish in the sea

Back