I told you this was a sweet rex!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Uglyness is in the eyes of the beholder....when the SR5 was still an SR5, it had more pick up than my CRX before it was turbo'ed.....

Now that it is a GTS...it's way faster than the CRX at half boost...

And after I build up the high comp engine and get some webers, and when everything is done..it will kick the snot out of my turbo rex...literally...

but I also might play around in getting the CRX back up to supersleeper status...with more ponies...hehe

They are both ugly..but a kick in the butt to drive.....just ask the guys that drove the CRX...they felt like the only thing they could do is to just hold on....like the car was possesed...but it had bad rings forever so it never reached the full potential....then I blew up something and parked it, untill I can get one more car done....

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: that rex was for sale on jdmhondaparts.com, forever. the guy only wanted like $8000 for it. I don't care what anyone says, I am a JDM whore, and I would probably have sex with that rex if I owned it. That being said, Hachi-roku's do kick some serious ass. Nothin like drifitn' :worthy:

Originally posted by whiteLS@Nov 27 2003, 06:57 PM
now insult me please

You were so fucking ugly yo mama had to tie a porkchop around your neck to get the dog to play with you.

(old) :roll: :)

ah tuner when i get my digi cam ill take some pics of the civic 4 door. it was sweet lookin! weird how they both chose same wheel and color to paint there car.... and im with you, i would rather restore a car than rebuild it. ide rather have a super clean stock looking car that runs 14's than a sleeper than runs 10's. and people like us are a dime a dozen. everyone loves fast cars, or ricer cars, but i guarantee that if i had a genuine japanese honda in perfect condition like that CRX i would not get half as many compliments as some fast and ferocious pos.

AJ: nice pics and just curious if you have seen the GTS with the s2k motor in it yet, it's sick..

Also like the CRX, very nice clean FFsquad replica...

I like most cars that are modded! Not riced out B.S. though. I give props where they are due. And yes thet REX is tight! I like JDM stuff. I also like VW bugs that blow 10's also. I like old school muscle cars that rip threw gears and pull the front right tire off the ground shifting into 3rd gear. I am a performance freak. I might talk alot of shit to people at work about there Chargers and other muscle cars. they talk shit back about my "girls car" with its 4 banger! I don't care I still give props where they are due! Everyone has different opinions and prefferances. I have my prefferances in HONDA'S! Who cares yo. Everyone is entitled to thier own opinions and no one will change how the world is. There will always be people modding out muscle cars and people modding out Honda's. There will always be people modding thier exterior as well as people modding out there engines to s\create a sleeper. This happens in imports and domestics. We are all from different places and brought up in different ways. Same is reflected in out rides yo! Who cares about all the flaming crap! Not me. You all might get caught up in the hype, but just grow up and accept everyone's choices. Now I will knock a guy for slapping on a bodykit and saying his shit is the fastest around. But I won't knock that same guy for saying he is going for show! Everyone needs to get off their high horse and accept differences in rides. Just like accepting differences in religion, ethnic backgrounds, color and language!

my religion can beat up your religion. just ask the reverand. PREACH ON BROTHA!

:D

Originally posted by knowledge@Nov 28 2003, 01:00 AM
I like most cars that are modded! Not riced out B.S. though. I give props where they are due. And yes thet REX is tight! I like JDM stuff. I also like VW bugs that blow 10's also. I like old school muscle cars that rip threw gears and pull the front right tire off the ground shifting into 3rd gear. I am a performance freak. I might talk alot of shit to people at work about there Chargers and other muscle cars. they talk shit back about my "girls car" with its 4 banger! I don't care I still give props where they are due! Everyone has different opinions and prefferances. I have my prefferances in HONDA'S! Who cares yo. Everyone is entitled to thier own opinions and no one will change how the world is. There will always be people modding out muscle cars and people modding out Honda's. There will always be people modding thier exterior as well as people modding out there engines to s\create a sleeper. This happens in imports and domestics. We are all from different places and brought up in different ways. Same is reflected in out rides yo! Who cares about all the flaming crap! Not me. You all might get caught up in the hype, but just grow up and accept everyone's choices. Now I will knock a guy for slapping on a bodykit and saying his shit is the fastest around. But I won't knock that same guy for saying he is going for show! Everyone needs to get off their high horse and accept differences in rides. Just like accepting differences in religion, ethnic backgrounds, color and language!

:werd:

yup...I seen the S2K powered AE86...it is sweet, I have also heard of them haveing 7MGTE supra engines in them but they are only for drags...

That CRX is sweet, but for some reason, 2nd gen CRX's just don't turn me on...no matter if they are built up to the perfect machine, or the have over 330+hp....they just don't float my boat. I guess it might be my age (31), but for me I was into the old muscle cars, never had one, but I loved building them for kids all the time.

I think I am just an old school freak, pre 1990's.......

Originally posted by crxtunerfan@Nov 27 2003, 12:00 AM
i was at the bookstore today and i picked up the new super street mag and lo and behold there is the crx that i was drooling over in that superhonda thread that i posted about here. its a full 6-page feature. its the one peeps here were blowing off by saying "yea its shiny." anyway...it was built from a run-down crx shell. its RHD with a full authentic JDM SiR interior! :worthy: folding JDM mirors, mugen M7 wheels, glass-top! also got a B16A w/ tons of ITR engine parts, HKS intake, mugen valve cover, etc.. and its still the sweetest crx i have ever seen :worthy:

here it is. its the DARK silver one. not the bright silver one that keeps popping up in that guy's sig...although that one's nice too.
http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread...threadid=133876

s3fc6873e5cc76.jpg

s3fc6877515fab.jpg

WHich issue of Super Street? I never buy that one so I want to make sure I get the correct month. Thanks,

Brian

the crx is in the december 2003 edition, and has a corolla on the cover with "giant slayer" in yellow. the 4 door civic same gen that i talked about and highly recommend getting as well is in the august 2003 edition and has 2 top fuel cars on cover with "the turbo issue" in white and yellow. to double check just flip to the index and there will be pics of the cars.

Back