I want this Computer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

randerson165

Check this bad boy out.

Lcomp2a.jpg

the 3 screen cinematic is only $1800, thats not bad !!! Especially if your into gaming and/or software/animation/graphic design.

actually, its $1800 for the BASE SETUP... The bling bling version you see there is like $7,000.... RBF351 and I were lookin at those a while back... as a matter of fact, I think he was planning on buying one...

That just screams "Install Linux on me!!!" Windows couldn't even begin to make good use of a system like that.

Just think of the benefits when playing FPS games! :) The added field of view would make you unstoppable. :)

And that graphical status screen on the pc itself is awsome.

"It shatters the competition by offering blistering fast Dual-Processor-like Workstation Power"

why not just get a dual-processor workstation, learn how to write multi-threaded code, have a faster computer, and save yourself a whole bunch of money?

Originally posted by jiahanhao@Dec 10 2003, 02:10 PM
"It shatters the competition by offering blistering fast Dual-Processor-like Workstation Power"

why not just get a dual-processor workstation, learn how to write multi-threaded code, have a faster computer, and save yourself a whole bunch of money?

:ditto:

Athlon MP all the way :) Either that or R10K series MIPS. I (heart) SGI.

All I want from it is the monitor and that graphical status display.

I've worked with those types of displays before... they're nice, but this one looks to be a color lcd screen with a heck of alot more resolution

Back