i was doing so good too...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hehe...the only time I pray to God is when I pass a cop, and I have to look down to see my speed.....

Sorry...but god rarely interferes with women, cars, and jobs......and lotterys, and Penthouse subscriptions........and gas prices......turbo's.......etc....

that's what hard work, beer, and no sleep can help with...../rambling over

i fight with my girl every night... its really bad. she accuses me of cheating (the only other woman i spend time with is red94sigal and that is strictly platonic) and she went through my computer last nite. thats violating... then i get home, give her a backrub and she falls asleep and says its my fault. she was pissed because i had to install my new hard drive and shit, and we couldnt watch her silly little movie. also, i dont see how im cheating if when im not at work or sleeping, im with her. thats fucked. maybe its nearly time to move on.

ive been in your position twice before B, i had a very serious relationship with my prior ex. we even lived together for a few weeks. even then, she was still seeing another guy, she lied to me and told me she was cleaning her mothers' friends houses for cash. it hurt alot.... but you move on and get stronger.

may your pimp hand be strong. :worthy:

i doubt fully that shes cheating on me. the tought never crossed my mind. it really has nothing to do with this at all.

we talked a little bit yesterday, and i just got off the phone with her now- both times, she initiated the call, so i think things will eventually be ok...

it's funny... all this time, everyone is saying who im being too pushy and to just relax- when the main reason that we got in this fight is that i pushed her away, and haven't been as open as i should with her... i didn't let her be there for me when i needed her/she wanted to be there for me, and it fucked things up. go figure. lol

as for god- to each his own, but he hasn't ever done shit for me, so why should i do shit for "him"? i think religion is all politcs. give us money, eat a cracker, drink wine, shake hands.... its a social event. god is in ones head- not in a building.

don't get me started on that...only a few people only know about what my EX-Wife did to me...........B...If I got to splooge that info out...it would make you look like a friggen 10 year veteran boyscout....

So no matter what happened, how crazy she is, the other problems you have in your life right now....it's still not as bad as the shit I've been thru, so the car don't run...big friggen deal...I'll swing up there and give a hand....after I do a friggen clutch change, an engine swap, a sterio install, and a paintjob on the wifes car...sorry but I wish I could help more...but the bigger project needs to get done....So stop mopping, and get your ass down here and join me with a beer...after you wake up that is....

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 11 2003, 09:28 AM
as for god- to each his own, but he hasn't ever done shit for me, so why should i do shit for "him"? i think religion is all politcs. give us money, eat a cracker, drink wine, shake hands.... its a social event. god is in ones head- not in a building.

i shouldnt even start this war but im gonna

God's done more than you know in your life its not always blatantly obvious, but hes always working, trust me.

im not saying :worthy: the bible and god just keep him in the bac of your head and things will ALWAYS work out better, as long as you think hes there, he will be.

im done with my :rant: now

(the only other woman i spend time with is red94sigal and that is strictly platonic)

No offense to anybody, but there is no such thing as a platonic relationship with a man and woman, unless the male is gay. If the female is gay, the male still wants to have a threesome. The only platonic thing about a guy and girl being friends is, the girl. This is what the guy is thinking "Yeah, I will hang out with you. I hope I will get to fuck her today." Just my .02 cents.

the only time I pray to God is when I pass a cop,

LOL

I believe in God, but I am not a good follower, I always hear, if you ask for forgiveness, and don't do anything bad again, you will be happy. I tried it once, I need to get drunk every once in a while, and I need to cuss, have sex (my biggest weakness.) I can see where B would think what he does, but what pisses me off about people, is they always say God or Christianity. They never say Budahism or Hinduism or Muslim, that is what pisses me off. They won't worry about offending or pissing a Christian off, but if it comes to another religion, oh well, I understand. Just my personal experience. God may be just a figment, but there is one question I always wondered. Do you really think you came from a Monkey? A fish? Was the world made because some gasses exploded? How did those gasses get there? Big Bang does not cut it for me.

I know me saying God did it and he has always been there, is an ignorant statement, I don't like the reason myself, but LIFE will not always have the answer's, otherwise there would be no faith. Just my .02 cents, again.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Nov 11 2003, 02:48 PM
No offense to anybody, but there is no such thing as a platonic relationship with a man and woman, unless the male is gay. If the female is gay, the male still wants to have a threesome. The only platonic thing about a guy and girl being friends is, the girl. This is what the guy is thinking "Yeah, I will hang out with you. I hope I will get to fuck her today"

That may be what he WANTS, but the guy can usually force himself to keep it platonic indefinately, though.

No, if he wants it, then he doesn't WANT to be strictly friends. A platonic relationship does mean non-sexual, but I consider it no thought of sex as well.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Nov 11 2003, 03:48 PM
No offense to anybody, but there is no such thing as a platonic relationship with a man and woman, unless the male is gay. If the female is gay, the male still wants to have a threesome. The only platonic thing about a guy and girl being friends is, the girl. This is what the guy is thinking "Yeah, I will hang out with you. I hope I will get to fuck her today." Just my .02 cents.

i agree 110%
anyone who has ever seen "when harry met sally" knows that in all honsetly every female friend a dude has he wants to fool around with.

myself included

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Nov 11 2003, 04:48 PM

I believe in God, but I am a good follower, I always hear, if you ask for forgiveness, and don't do anything bad again, you will be happy. I tried it once, I need to get drunk every once in a while, and I need to cuss, have sex (my biggest weakness.) I can see where B would think what he does, but what pisses me off about people, is they always say God or Christianity. They never say Budahism or Hinduism or Muslim, that is what pisses me off. They won't worry about offending or pissing a Christian off, but if it comes to another religion, oh well, I understand. Just my personal experience. God may be just a figment, but there is one question I always wondered. Do you really think you came from a Monkey? A fish? Was the world made because some gasses exploded? How did those gasses get there? Big Bang does not cut it for me.

I know me saying God did it and he has always been there, is an ignorant statement, I don't like the reason myself, but LIFE will not always have the answer's, otherwise there would be no faith. Just my .02 cents, again.

I think religion has a time and a place for everyone, and that place is not on any message board, stupid bickering will start and we'll have another worthless thread.
everyone has their own beliefs and dis-beliefs and no one has to discuss them here. it's not worth it.

religion is best left alone and to your self not on hondasawp

I didn't bring it up. If you have a problem with it, don't read it.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Nov 11 2003, 03:48 PM

:unsure: :ph34r:

You have no idea just how right you really are, do you? :worthy:

well, in the case of RedSiGal...it is platonic....including me....I'm married, and she is still a close freind of mine as well as Greenhatch.....Chris and Martine are only freinds...I can not even see Martine falling in love with a young kid that also has a very hot GF that he cares about....Martine is ....well....just one of the guys...except with tit's....but she has been a good freind for a long time, and she loves cars more than she loves guys....maybe...

I really don't think any of us has had any type of a sexual thought about her...she just to cool, and we are prolly not her type anyways....Except for Celerity...I know he would love to go out with her...if he had a chance....I cant wait to see his reply if he reads this post...hehe

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Nov 11 2003, 05:56 PM
I didn't bring it up. If you have a problem with it, don't read it.

I didn't intend or insinuate you were the one bringing it up , I just wanted to make a point that it doesn't belong on a message board. you just had the most crap posted about it.

LIFE GOES ON!!! we all been in the shitter...
dude ur bitchin about ur car and website...look at how many people that have niether..shyt dude, ur lucky

Back