IB Spec intake really works!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

How is your car running Calesta! Ok I hope? In the what, 8 passes we tried to tune it?

better? Problems? good?

Jeff

its not for any 1 car specifically. You have to make it fit yourself. For example, I have a 93 civic Hatchback, and mine is cold air, inside the wheel well, with the filter on it.

It is not made for that, but I made it work. I am out of stock right now, I gave a bunch out to people, like Calesta, and have no more left. I don't even know if I can get more.

They are expensive to make, and the supplier isn;t in a rush to make any.

Jeff

:sniffle: you mean i may not be able to get one? Well if you are able to get some more made let me know as ive got the funds ready, and should be able to get a few pulls in on the local dyno.

hey Guy. Yes, I want you to have one. Totally. All you guys get them cheap if I can ever get more. I am sure Ill get more, its just a matter of when.

jeff

Originally posted by Import Builders@Jul 11 2004, 03:34 AM
How is your car running Calesta! Ok I hope? In the what, 8 passes we tried to tune it?

better? Problems? good?

Jeff

Sup Jeff- actually, I'm still having problems... bolts backing out, alternator held on only by the belt, have to re-wire IAT sensor to the ECU, and I have zero time to work on it right now. It's been sitting in the driveway while I drive all over Texas taking care of business. Hopefully it'll be back at 100% by the end of this week.

And Jeff- I have a design modification that I would like you to make on this intake that would definitely make it better- if you want to get with me off line.

:D

Back