if only i lived in amsterdam

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
Finally the big news is out, Tiësto will give an exclusive party for forum members only. On Friday the 29th of April, the Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam will be the setting where the launch of the new In Search Of Sunrise 4 CD will be celebrated together with the forum members. Tiësto will play a 5 hours set with tracks from the new CD and a lot of new and familiar tunes. Tiësto will be supported by Mason and Mark Norman. Spectacular visuals will be provided by Micha Klein. The forum members will also be given the unique opportunity to be the first to buy the brand new CD because it will be exclusively available during the night.

Ticket sale will start Saturday March 19th at 10.00 AM. Ticket prize will be € 37,50 excl. and they can only be bought through www.tiesto.com if you are a registered member. To buy the tickets, with a maximum of 2 per member, you can go to the forum where a banner concerning the forum party will be placed. When you click on the banner you will be directed to the international ticketservice website where the tickets can be bought.

Apart from this event, the In Search Of Sunrise 4 CD will be promoted to the big audience through a club tour throughout the Netherlands in the beginning of May and later throughout the rest of the world. The dates and venues are to be confirmed.

This exclusive news will only be provided to you through www.tiesto.com so you won’t see any of this in the regular media. This is a forum member party only!

ISOS 1-3 are quite possibly my favorite CD's of the past couple years.
i cna't wait to hear part 4.

if i get home from work tonight, IF, i will load them up to demonoid..

:werd:

I can't connect to Demonoid right now though. I can ping it, but the web site keeps saying "connection refused".

Nothing's wrong with weed. I used to think so, now I light up a few times a week.

had nothign to do w/ age... damn probation!! shit i probably still can't leave the state lol

You guys are funny. :lmao:

I'm 100% clean, always have been, always will be. Clean from drugs that is... blood, that's a totally different story. :eek:

Originally posted by Calesta@Mar 16 2005, 07:45 PM
You guys are funny. :lmao:

I'm 100% clean, always have been, always will be. Clean from drugs that is... blood, that's a totally different story. :eek:
[post=474576]Quoted post[/post]​

Same here.

:ph34r:

I used to get into a LOT of fights... but not anymore, thankfully. I've outgrown that, and the playground bullies don't pick on me anymore. :lol:

Back